WeMitt Meet Up - Birmingham March 24th 2007

Sounds good to me - give us a few weeks to save up after Portsmouth though please.
Ann

Count me in hun......after the last one I wouldn't miss this for the world;)

Can't do the last weekend in Feb though (OH b'day on the 24th) any other time should be good...... how about first weekend in March?

Love

If I'm going to Portsmouth I'll have to go to Belfast in March. how about second weekend in March?

If I'm going to Portsmouth I'll have to go to Belfast in March. how about second weekend in March?

2nd weekend is fine with me CC - weekend before my birthday so could have a little celebration;)

Have been looking at hotel prices though and they are all quite expensive around that time.....must be a conference or something going on.....sure we will get something sorted nearer the time.....

Love

It's out of the way. Must say they're a bit cagey about the actual address of these apartments but:

The Southside apartments are just 3-4 minutes from The Bull Ring, and within 10-12 minutes of Aston University. Whether your visit is for business or pleasure, our self-catering apartments are ideal for your stay in Birmingham.

you can walk to Broad St from there, but it'll take about 30 minutes or so .....

10th is super de duper with me - it's my bday on the 15th so we can celebrate......and I am hoping to be almost if not at target by then....:rolleyes:

Love

Really?? Hmmmm... what can we do to make it EXTRA spesh.... ;) ;) tee hee hee....

*humming the shoop shoop song...:rolleyes:

Mmmmm......let me think......ahhh I know I would like you to bring to me a young, fit man, who will dance with me all night long, compliment be beyond belief and make me feel like I am still 22 not the 42 I will be:D :D .....oh yeah and at the end of the night I can just say too da loo and skip across the road with my lovely mates to have a good old chin wag in the hotel reception.......LOL:D :D

If you could make him around 6 foot, and handsome that would be even better......;)

Failing that - just to be surrounded by all you lovely ladies will be a wicked way to spend my birthday.....:cool: :cool:

Love

Blimey Mich, my son is older than you! I will be 60 on Feb 20th, so it can be an extra celebration for that as well.
Ann x

......aaah yes Ann but you were a child bride - I remember you saying;) and what a wonderful present to have given yourself for your 60th a new body, and a new lifestyle....fantastic:D we will certainly have a wee drink to celebrate your birthday too.....:D

PS - you don't look nearly 60 - that's for sure:D

Love

......aaah yes Ann but you were a child bride - I remember you saying;) and what a wonderful present to have given yourself for your 60th a new body, and a new lifestyle....fantastic:D we will certainly have a wee drink to celebrate your birthday too.....:D

PS - you don't look nearly 60 - that's for sure:D

Love

Your right Mich she doesn't!

I don't believe her just think she's after free travel to get her to all these meets.

I'd like to come to the next Brum one too to meet you all if I can. Will combine it with a trip to the inlaws who are in the West Mids. Will even let them have my boys for the day. I'm such a kind DIL! LOL

10th March sounds good. Will combine with MIL birthday too so will say we are coming up for that (more brownie points!!).

Dizzy x (Mizzy may come too if we are welcome)

Will really look forward to meeting you Ann. Being a CDC must be a fab little job for you. Perfect! Do you have another job to retire from? Glad you are on the ball with the tax thing, we never seem to be.

Dizzy x

I was a psychiatric nurse for many years, but stopped doing that when my son died in 2003. Don't know if I retired exactly, I just stopped going. It's a long story, but I just couldn't work for the NHS any more. Didn't pay superannuation so don't get a pension from that. I suppose I still have my job there really, I've never "officially" left.
Ann

I was a psychiatric nurse for many years, but stopped doing that when my son died in 2003. Don't know if I retired exactly, I just stopped going. It's a long story, but I just couldn't work for the NHS any more. Didn't pay superannuation so don't get a pension from that. I suppose I still have my job there really, I've never "officially" left.
Ann

Hi Ann

So sorry you have had to deal with the loss of your son. No mother should suffer such a loss.

Well if you've no pension to go back for you've done your bit over the years. CDC sounds much more suitable for a lady like you. Must be proud to be running a business to, whole new beginnings how wonderful. It shows too you glow contentment.

Dizzy x

Right... so now... who have we got coming in March so far?

FatFairNForty(ish)
Mich
Ca-ching
Westhills
Dizzy (non hotel?)
Mizzy (non hotel?)

If I get 10 definites I will ring the hotel and see if I can negotiate a special price on rooms. (I work on the premise, if you don't ask you never get!). :D So, even thought it seems absolutely AGES away... if you are thinking of coming please do put your name down...

Back