WeMitts Gallery - before and after photos

westhills

I STILL mean it!
The WeMitts were "born" in January, 2006, and the first "wave" of slim WeMitts has now been unleashed upon an unsuspecting world!
I thought it would be nice to start a photo gallery for
"Wemitts at goal" so here's mine to start it off.

Attachments

• Lighter Life before 1-1-1.JPG
    Lighter Life before 1-1-1.JPG
    42.6 KB · Views: 5,248
  • Kim - front-1.JPG
    Kim - front-1.JPG
    88.8 KB · Views: 2,563
  • 29-09-12.JPG
    29-09-12.JPG
    59.8 KB · Views: 2,573
Last edited:
you look great ....when was this site started ?

The WeMitts were "born" on the Discovery Home and Health weight loss forum, in January 2006.
When Minimins started in the summer, we were invited here.
Here is a link to the original thread on DHH
A LOT of weight to lose?-join the WeMITTs..... - Topic Powered by eve community
Ann x
PS one of the early "posters" ladykeltic, won the Cambridge UK Slimmer of the Year recently.
Here is a photo, taken at the Cambridge Conference Slimmer of the year awards. 4 WeMitts
AKB, ladykeltic (winner), me and summerskye

Attachments

• IMGP0547-2.JPG
    IMGP0547-2.JPG
    162.9 KB · Views: 1,681
What a great idea, Ann!

The WeMitts have helped me so much on my way to getting to goal weight and it's amazing to think I'm part of the 'first wave' of successful WeMitt dieters :)

To all those just beginning or part-way along their journeys - just remember the WeMitt motto and REALLY mean it this time. You can do it too! :D

28 February 06, 02.jpgOct 06.jpgSOTY.jpg

What inspiration!

Girls you look amazing and you must know you both look a lot younger too.

Lovely, attractive, gorgeous!

Marylyn xxx

Great photos!

I've still got a way to go yet but am looking forward to joining the ranks of 'success stories' at some time in the future. :)

Hi,
That's encouraging. Just started Cambridge today and plan to lose about 7 stone. Notice I say 'plan' and not 'hope'.
Anne-Marie

Hi,
That's encouraging. Just started Cambridge today and plan to lose about 7 stone. Notice I say 'plan' and not 'hope'.
Anne-Marie

Hi Anne-Marie,

We all have to start somewhere:)

Good luck on your weight loss journey!!!

Love Mini xxx

wow these photos are so encouraging, thanks so much for posting and sharing and of course, congrats

wow!!!!!:)

Ann

Lovely Spanish photo - I think the bloke behind you in the picture could do with joining up though!;)

Love xxx

Back