WeMitts Gallery - before and after photos

You're absolutely right Bakerfa,hadn't spotted it,but once seen it's hard to take your eyes of him.

Wow Anne - you are such a stunner!!! - I showed your photo to OH and he didnt believe it was the same person!! xxx

Thanks for the complement, Nikki. I wish I'd had photos taken evry 2 stone or so, as other people have said that! LEARN people, pake photos (even if you don't want to!) you'll be glad you did.
Ann x

Now she tells me!

I agree.Declined to have pics taken at day 1.
took my own at 2 1/2 lost & will do some more in the next day or so at 4 st lost.

BUT I SO REGRET NOT HAVING THE BEFORE ONES AS A COMPARISON:cry:

Thought I'd add mine too.......

Jem xx

Attachments

• jem.jpg
    jem.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 1,739
  • jem before.JPG
    jem before.JPG
    18.8 KB · Views: 1,608
OMG Jem:eek:

I can hardly believe the transformation, you were attractive in your before pic but in your after pic you look sensational.

Well done what an inspiration

love

hello all ,hi Ann
Im off to my first weigh in with sw tonight.been good all week im trying to get back in it b4 my weigh in. Im only eating about 600 to 700 cals a day and cycling for about 1 1/2 hours a day so it should move pretty quickly.
Told my OH about the meet in sept and he said thats fine so im saving already ,hopefully they will have some rooms left when i eventually have enough funds. as we are surviving on his incapacity benefit at the mo do funds are a bit tight. But im determined to make the meet it would be so good to see you and other wemitts.
Your pics are brilliant my husband thought it was 2 different people, even he said youlook great.I will let you all know how weigh in goes later when I come back, I dont weigh in until 6.30pm so I will let you now as soon as I come back and do another weight bar .already power walked to asda this morning at 6 am now just getting kids up for school and college then the first session on my bike.
trying for an 2 hours today then some digging in the garden ready for the new fencing to go in..
I will catch up with you all later today and let you know how things are going..
talk to you all soon Tina.........

FFnF ...
I've just looked at your gallery and I'm truly stunned!!You looked great when I met you in January but you've come MILES since then!!

You're barely recognisable from your 'before' pictures - you've done fantastically. A huge well done!

Jem--you're a stunner.

I thought I'd update my 'after' pic (post-op). As of today, I've lost a total of 8 1/2 stone (from 18 st 11lbs to 10 st 4 lbs) and am still mega proud to be a Wemitt! :D

The first pic was taken on New Year's Eve 2005 (2 months before starting CD. I was around 19 stone at that time), the second about a week ago at the beginning of this month - 5 months after I reached my target weight in December 2006.

Attachments

• Goa NYE 2005.jpg
    Goa NYE 2005.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 1,196
  • April 2007 01.JPG
    April 2007 01.JPG
    50.6 KB · Views: 1,450
You look so toned in the photo I thought you must have had a tummy tuck or something! I'm very impressed! How did you tackle saggy bits? Or was it not really an issue?

Sorry, lots of questions! I'm looking to lose a lot of weight and am concerned about loose skin... Especially my upper arms and tummy!!

The thing is, you MIGHT end up with saggy bits - and you might not. The way I look at it is you've got the skin already - the only choice you have is how full of fat to have it. Start worrying about it when you've got something to worry about - you can always put some weight back on! I feel more comfortable at 7lbs or so above my goal weight, as my arms look better - but then I am 60. For you youngsters, I'm sure things spring back easier. Don't stress about it, any saggy skin I have is MUCH preferable to being nearly 22stone!!!
Ann x

I agree with Ann.
I didn't give loose skin much thought to be honest...I just wantedto loose weight.also after 4 children & nearly 50 yrs the wrapping is looking a bit worn, BUT now i'm 5stone down (well nearly) & some bits are saggy,(though not all) all I can say is I'd sooner be droopy than flabby.

likwise I'd rather be Fit than fat,energetic than tired, enjoying life rather than observing it.

Plus my cdc says her skin is still improving 3yrs after getting to goal.
& clothes can hide skin they can't hide bulk.

so what are you waiting for/????????

Back