WeMitts Gallery - before and after photos

LOL, clothes can hide skin but not bulk. Now those are some encouraging words...seriously, how true is that!

I'm amazed at the before and after photos of you gals. Truly inspiring.

I've got alot of weight to lose and I'm really concerned about the skin issue and I fear that that's what is keeping me from following through. However, I've just got to get past that and if I keep telling myself what Jane said...I just might! LOL!

Not even half way there....such an improvement!

I've attached a before and after picture - I hope...except I'm not done yet!

Attachments

• b4andafter.jpg
    b4andafter.jpg
    289.4 KB · Views: 1,254
Wow, I am so pleased to have found this thread! all these pictures have given me so much inspiration!! Ann, can I ask how you lost all your weight? you look amazing!!

I started the Cambridge Diet just over a week ago, in my first weigh in I lost 10 lbs so I was really pleased, however, I started at a 'cuddly' 23 stone 4lbs!! I now weigh 22 stone 8lbs and my goal is to lose 13 stone.

I've taken lots of before pictures to keep me motivated (they make me feel sick) and I cant wait to get this coffin of fat away from the real me. I'm just so excited about the journey ahead and its great to look at other people that have already been there and done it!

ladies you are an inspiration!
I have a MASSIVE 10 stone to lose to get me from 18.2 to 8 stone 2lb! my dream weight for my wedding in June 2011. A massive goal, but i'm joining this site coz i really DO mean it this time! xxxx

The WeMitts were "born" in January, 2006, and the first "wave" of slim WeMitts has now been unleashed upon an unsuspecting world!
I thought it would be nice to start a photo gallery for
"Wemitts at goal" so here's mine to start it off.
Omg What a transformation. Well done. You are now my inspiration xxx

I loved reading this, its so motivating and inspirational to see these success stories. You all look absolutely brilliant, thanks for posting pictures on here it really helps.

O wow - I love reading these :D so motivating x

These real life stories and photographs are so inspiring - well done and thank you.

And Healthy2010, your own progress is absolutely amazing! I'm right at the beginning but with similar stats to your starting ones, and I can't wait to be knocking the next stone off one by one until I feel as good as you must feel now!

Ahh i also wondered, i'm also a We MITT!

Amazing!!!!

really inspirational x

oh wow everyone has done amazing hope ill be posting my pics in here soon! :D

I have been truly inspired and motivated by reading these posts and looking at the amazing transformational photos! I look forward to posting mine in due course. Well done everyone x

Inspirational!

Thought I'd add mine too.......

Jem xx

Hoping to start Exante again but completely lacking real motivation. I want to look better and most importantly improve my health but fall off the wagon every other day...any pointers for sticking with it?!?

Ayesha x

Back