Wendie plan

I'm trying the WP this week as I normally save my points for general use at the weekend and just stick to my dailies during the day. But been finding I'm starving some days.

I had a baby boy 4 weeks ago and was very sick throughout my pregnancy- the last week or so my appetite is back in full force!!

Welcome to the Wendie plan LEB! I so hope that I lose this week because I am really enjoying what I am eating! Had a Chinese today from m&s (3 spring rolls, half a packet of seafood chow mein and half a packet of Chinese veg in black bean = 14pp) Delicious and all on a 26pp day!! :) x

Minnie2be said:
Welcome to the Wendie plan LEB! I so hope that I lose this week because I am really enjoying what I am eating! Had a Chinese today from m&s (3 spring rolls, half a packet of seafood chow mein and half a packet of Chinese veg in black bean = 14pp) Delicious and all on a 26pp day!! :) x

Well done,a couple of my friends on here are going to try the wendie plan,is it only suitable if stuck or can you use it often?

Minnie2be said:

Mmm that sounds delicious :)
You getting on ok with the plan?
X

Yes but not been near any scales so far - going to hold off until Saturday morning I think! :) hope I lose - would love to be able to keep this up!! :) how are you getting on? x

Minnie2be said:
Yes but not been near any scales so far - going to hold off until Saturday morning I think! :) hope I lose - would love to be able to keep this up!! :) how are you getting on? x

I've been in mine and they've not moved but unsure if that's cos I hadn't been to loo or what?? I've been varying my breakfast more cos think I've been eating too much of the same thing and not had enough water this week.
I was talking a lady in Tesco today whilst we looking at points on food :) she only eats her daily points and has lost 3stone!!
I'm like you though enjoyed this week so really hope it works xx

I'm not sure I've lost this week do may stick to normal plan next week and compare. I can't exercise properly at moment due to what was thought a broken toe but may now be Morton's neuroma. Foot is very painful!! :(

Will see tomorrow how's everyone else getting on? Xx

Lost 1.5lb this week ?
Good luck everyone xx

L1sa said:
Lost 1.5lb this week ?
Good luck everyone xx

Well done Lisa - that's great news!!! I'm just about to get weighed too!! Fingers crossed!!!

Minnie2be said:
Well done Lisa - that's great news!!! I'm just about to get weighed too!! Fingers crossed!!!

Ooohhhhhh good luck let me know xxx

0.4lb....I knew I shouldn't have done the one where I ate all my points....I only ever lose 0.5lb when I do!!

Right...plan of action for this week is to do the Wendie plan that you have done! Just might have to resign myself to being big when I go on holiday - I'm cross with myself mainly because I've had it booked since last May and I left it til it was too late! I've never had trouble with losing weight - always slow going 1lb a week but I've lost 0.5lb in 2 weeks - that's rubbish! x

Minnie2be said:
0.4lb....I knew I shouldn't have done the one where I ate all my points....I only ever lose 0.5lb when I do!!

Right...plan of action for this week is to do the Wendie plan that you have done! Just might have to resign myself to being big when I go on holiday - I'm cross with myself mainly because I've had it booked since last May and I left it til it was too late! I've never had trouble with losing weight - always slow going 1lb a week but I've lost 0.5lb in 2 weeks - that's rubbish! x

Hun its still a loss and going in the right direction.
I used the lowest points when I had a range to use (32-37)
Have you measured yourself, you could be losing inches?!
Think positive and vary your foods, I have to!!

Chin up it will come off ? xx

I know...it's just very very annoying!!! Back on the exercise regime now don't have as much work do in the evenings! I will weigh 9 stone something even if it kills me!!!! :)

Minnie2be said:
I know...it's just very very annoying!!! Back on the exercise regime now don't have as much work do in the evenings! I will weigh 9 stone something even if it kills me!!!! :)

That's what I want to be 9st 7lb :)
Only another 3st 8lb to go
Xx

I was 9st 7 when I got married (almost 2 years ago) and then 8 months later when I went on honeymoon...I'm now 10st 7! x

Minnie2be said:

Well done,still a loss :0)

bulldogdaisy said:
Well done,still a loss :0)

It is...but not the kick start that I wanted really! :-(

Back