Went dizzy whilst training.... switching to WW

Have a good day hun x

Hi Mandana,

Just spotted your post!! Sorry not ignoring you.......

Yeah i'm ok, not SS'ing at the mo. Gonna attempt something else, Had a good xmas and lost 4lb not gained which im very happy with

How are you?

I'm back

Ok, i have come to the decision im ready to have another go! So will be spending this week getting my self ready getting my packs and jumoing on the bandwagon, i've had to by size 20's. I promised myself i would not get in this situation again, i have a wardrobe of clothes all the way down to a couple size 12's (although never got into them) 14 was my lowest.

So new laptop arrives tomorrow I can then spend time on here without my current laptop decideing after 45 mins to switch off!!!

Ok, i have come to the decision im ready to have another go! So will be spending this week getting my self ready getting my packs and jumoing on the bandwagon, i've had to by size 20's. I promised myself i would not get in this situation again, i have a wardrobe of clothes all the way down to a couple size 12's (although never got into them) 14 was my lowest.

So new laptop arrives tomorrow I can then spend time on here without my current laptop decideing after 45 mins to switch off!!!

I'm really chuffed that you're gonna join us in SS land :D Better than La La land eh? Although somedays I think I may be there!!!! :eek: :D

Lacey xx

thanks,........i'm gonna need it! If you try and text got a prob with my mobile!! AGAIN! had words with vodafone this morning as they mucked up!

Well nearly there! i get my products on monday when i get home and will spend the weekend preparing my self. I am out for a couple of meals next week and was going to wait until after them, but have decided NO i am going to start on Tuesday. This is for me and i'm not putting it off any longer... So gonna need some support my lovely ladies...

Geri - Your right the book A Piece of Cake has helped, she has been through so much and i'm only on chapter 17!!

My first goal is to get into my size 18's again! wish me luck.... :)

Good luck Raudi and best of luck getting into your size eighteens!!!

The weather is getting much better and theirs a good stretch on the evenings and this all helps to get back in the frame of mind where it is possible to lose weight again.

Love Mini xxx

Thanks guys....

Preparations are going well.... in the right head space! Had a hair cut and set of nails done as a treat to myself yesterday.... Went into Asda yesterday and saw some lovely bits one being a jacket.. Will treat myself when i'm down in 16's as don't want to buy clothes that will be too big before long!

Whoo hoo, girl, ready and waiting for ya ;) And you have SO the right attitude - no point buying clothes now that are gonna be too big for you in a couple of weeks!! ;)

Yep thats what i keep telling myself...

How's your cold DQ? hope your ll geting back to full health :)

Back