WhAt 2 do????

pookie74

STarted 3 weeks ago had really good first week lost 10lbs then it was partners birthday n. then friends birthday and have just been pants and completely gone off the rails and put it All back on n more :-( managed to cancel consultant weekly weigh in she has no idea n now I don't know what to do...... Am due to go back Tuesday but don't see the point as don't need any packs!!! As I ain't used any since last time I saw her! Am ready to try n start again but not sure whether I shld try another counsellor or blag another week off n go back next week by then I might have lost some of the weight I have put on n won't feel quite so bad! Oh what do I do, desperately want to start again ..... Am embarrassed she has done Cambridge herself n always tells me how determined she was etc n never cheated etc took packs to restaurants etc feel so bad

You should just go to her, even if you dont get any more packs. Believe me, she should be use to people having a few blips. You need her now more then ever if you still want to do the diet as she can help put you back on track after a good chat.

If she is awful to you because you came off the plan a bit then I would find a new councillor. But give her a chance first. Bite the bullet and go :)

I think your councillor will totally understand and probably the best person to go to get you back on track x I would of been exactly the same as you put in those situations x

As long as you are totally ready & commited this time, i think you should go back to your consultant.. be honest with her & she will help you as much as she can!

Counsellors see this ALL the time. Ok, you had a bad week but you know you can do it so go and see her. She will be happy to help you get back on track. You have lost weight on it and can do it again.

Just be honest with her phone her I think she will have some great advice/ support to give you. They see lots of people give up but if they had spoken to their consultants first I bet non would of given up. We are not saints, temptation is everywhere getting back on the plan takes courage.

Go back to her and be truthful she will be used to it and if she is a good CDC she will bolster your confidence. I told mine that if I ever go off the rails to pull me up on it. If I don't go to chase me on the phone and pester me. Slip ups are probably the most things she sees. Write a motivation list of why you are doing this. Good luck

Back