What a difference a few pounds makes

iwillsoonbeslim

I had a wonderful weekend away, and have only gained a couple of pounds (although official WI is tomorrow).

Only dawned on me last night, but I never once felt remotely self conscious about my weight or size whilst away. All the squeezing through crowds and dancing like a maniac with 100s of strangers, and I really never once felt 'apologetic' for my size - I didn't know I ever did feel like that, but I know NOW that pushing through crowds did make me think everyone was judging me - 'fat cow, taking up too much room' - dunno if they did, but that didn't cross my mind.

Everything I was wearing was size small/14/12 and I felt great. Never once thought about anything size related other than....was my denim mini covering my ass! lol lol lol :D

:D I'm in a gooood place right now x

Ahh that is so good to hear. One of my goals for this year was to start taking my dd's swimming...my size 10 and size 12 swimsuits are on there way to me right now!! (Don't know which will fit yet until i have tried them!). I actually want to go and can't wait!

Woohoo for us!!

hi, know just what you mean, one of the things, i love about going out now, is that i'm know longer the biggest person in the room, and can move between tables without moving them first:D

Back