What a friendly bunch

MrsC999

Hi Everyone.
I'd just like to comment on what a lovely group JUDDD is!
Obviously we are a small group compared to some diet threads on Minimins, but everyone is here every day. at some point checking in on each other and offering support/advice - It's lovely.
I already feel like it would be lovely to have a get together... If we were not so far apart :-(
I might have to patent "diets reunited" lol....
It might just take off one day when we are super skinny and dying to show it off to each other :)
XxX

Last edited:
Hi Everyone.
I'd just like to comment on what a lovely group JUDDD is!
Obviously we are a small group compared to some diet threads on Minimins, but everyone is here every day. at some point checking in on each other and offering support/advice - It's lovely.
I already feel like it would be lovely to have a get together... If we were not so far apart :-(
I might have to patent "diets reunited" lol....
It might just take off one day when we are super skinny and dying to show it off to each other :)
XxX

I LOVE our group its fabulous Ive never felt more at home!!!

Just a bit of info...

We have a 'Minimins Gang' on FB that you can join, we meet up every so often, we're actually meeting up in Newcastle at the end of June and we last met up in November in Manchester so a meet up would be lovely- I meet up with the WW (or used to be WW bunch) and they're all lovely and its nice to meet everyone :D

Hope you're ok!!

Ruth
x

Oooh Ruth good to know.
I'm not on facebook. What date is it? I work in Newcastle
X

Oooh Ruth good to know.
I'm not on facebook. What date is it? I work in Newcastle
X

30th June/01st July

:)

Looking forward to it!!! We need to plan something too!!!

Ruth
x

Is it an overnight stay thing? What and where is the get together?
I don't live in Newcastle and my OH shifts generally dictate my life and nights out
XxX

Is it an overnight stay thing? What and where is the get together?
I don't live in Newcastle and my OH shifts generally dictate my life and nights out
XxX

Yep its an overnight stay because we're coming from all over :)
Im not sure exactly what we're doing yet- just a meal and drinks so far!

Ruth
x

I had no idea. What is the FB group?

What a lovely thread mrsc, its so nice to see the group busy as I think it deserves to be, all of us give support to one another and to be honest I don't know what I would do without you all :grouphugg: x Long may it continue!

MinnieMel said:
I had no idea. What is the FB group?

Hey!

It's the 'Minimins Gang' one of the Weight Watchers girls created a page and it's really good it's for all the diets :)

Ruth
X

Back