What a weekend!!!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by SuzySparkle, 20 June 2009.

1. SuzySparkle

SuzySparkle Well-Known Member

Well we've had a terrible weekend.

:ambulance: My little girl who's 18 months fell and cut her head. To cut a long story short they weren't able to do anything at our local A&E so had to take her to the main children's hospital in Manchester where she was put to sleep and stitched by the plastic surgeon. A very emotional time! :cry:

Anyway I'm very pleased with myself as I've managed to stay on the diet 100%! I've possibly not had as much water as I should - it didn't feel fair drinking while she couldn't!

We're all home now but it has made me realise that if I can do it when all this has been going on then I can definately get to target!
  2. ChellyWellyBoot

ChellyWellyBoot I will be skinny again!!!

oh goodness!!

I hope your daughter is ok and the cut isnt too big!

Well done for surviving it all suzy!!

3. Scotsmist

Scotsmist Life is not a Rehersal!

Hi Suzy

Oh, what a weekend you have had. Hope your daughter is recovering well and will be back to her normal self soon. You must have been so worried.

Good to see you stayed on the straight and narrow...good for you. That is brill.

Hope you have a better week.

Take care
  4. MiniB

MiniB Here we go again!

Oh Suzy, hope your daughter's OK now. Well done you though for getting through that and still sticking to the diet. Like you said, if you can get through that you can get through anything, well done and keep going.
  5. JanD

JanD maintaining since June'09

Oh poor baby - I hope she's okay!! :eek:

Well done you for staying focussed xx
  6. nicolas

nicolas Well-Known Member

ah hope all ok now and ye have a good nights sleep, ;) and well done, that must have been so scary for u and so tough to stay on diet :)
  7. killercurls

killercurls I *will* be skinny again!

oh my! i hope your daughter is ok now!

congrats on sticking to the diet....you've got some strong willpower! x
  8. JanD

JanD maintaining since June'09

Hope you're all okay today! xx
  9. jonsey78

jonsey78 Well-Known Member

Hope your little one is ok poor little thing Well done you for sticking with it through a very tough time x :)
  10. summergurl

summergurl ‚ô•3 Years Maintaining‚ô•

oh :( Glad your daughter is ok now! :)

and very well done for staying focused! Its times like this that really test you but you have passed with flying colours :D xxx
  11. Yorkshire Adam

Yorkshire Adam Well-Known Member

well done for staying 100% to it