what about the popular raspbery keton, green coffee beans extract etc

pd7707

do they really work or just affect my bank account? is there any real help from any of the advertised supplements?
thanks everyone

I take Sea Kelp and have lost every week since taking it. Its not bank breaking either so look it up and see if its for you. I recommend it to all my friends and family. You can get it from holland and barrett x

Taking these supplements may or may not help with weight loss, and if you are dieting anyway how will you know? But the important thing is that they provide a psychological boost and commitment to the diet. If they are not harmful then why not.

I have been looking into these and they have very mixed reviews. Apparently Dawn French lost 2 stone in 2 months with them and raved on about how good they are but like you said it's a lot of money to spend on something that MIGHT work, don't think I will be buying any.

I have brought some of these, not yet taken any but after reading a little I come across the fact that they haven't actually been tested on humans?
Only rats ???!

I'm sceptical to believe dawn french took them. If i believe the articles I've seen beryl cole, beyonce and Christina took them. It's a sales gimic, simple as.

The same article way written about some other pills a couple of years ago, they took over 500 from my bank account without informing me. Luckily I got it back, others weren't so lucky.

I'm sceptical to believe dawn french took them. If i believe the articles I've seen beryl cole, beyonce and Christina took them. It's a sales gimic, simple as. The same article way written about some other pills a couple of years ago, they took over 500 from my bank account without informing me. Luckily I got it back, others weren't so lucky.

Your probably right, just looking for an increase in there sales

Back