What age are people here?

I am 53, will be 54 on 1st June. Wish I had done this years ago. For anyone thinking of going on CD, I say "don't waste another minute of your life wishing you could be slimmer, more attractive etc etc..... just do it right now!!!"

i'm 24, live with my partner, no kids and do no cooking whatsoever! (unless you count boiling rice and preparing the mince/veg for the dog!!)

Im 40 in August, but still feel like im in my twenties. I live with hubbi, & kids 13 & 5 years. My hubbi is ten years younger than me, and keeps me young!!!!! (well, when he is here:cry:)

im 28 living with hubby and little 1 hes 1 and half
cooking for them is hard but im on 810 going down steps so not to bad.

I'm probably being really dim here..but what's DH and DD?

:D I know what you mean, there's loads of word shortening on here and I haven't got a clue apart from lol and hahah - haha:D

I am 32 although technically 35. I have no kids and as my OH works away from home, don't cook for him during the week.

I'm 31 and I live with my little boy, who's 2. :)

hi, im 22 and live with my OH, no kiddies yet and i dont cook, my problem is that i work at greggs and have that temptation everyday (hence piling the weight on) lol xx

I'm 18, it would appear I'm the baby of the thread! :)

I live with my dad (although he's never here so I don't suppose it counts), my mum lives/works abroad, my sister is at university and my brother is at college in London... so "home alone" basically!
I don't have to cook for anyone, so I suppose that helps. But as my mum and brother come back every weekend (and sometimes my sister), the fridge gets filled with food and there's LOADS left over for the rest of the week, which is hard!

Anyway im 12 stone (eek), determined to get back down to 8 and a half stone I was 2 years ago (I can't believe I thought I was fat then... I knew nothing! lol). Had some issues which led me to overeating - a friend of mine died, my mum got breast cancer, I left my sixth form cos I hated it... but things turning around now!

I wish all of you luck on your CD journey :) I'm on Day 4 of SS 100%and haven't cheated at all! I don't feel hungry though so I don't know if I'm losing any weight.. when does it actually start to show on your body?

Anyway, sorry, I've majorly rambled! x

I'm 32 and live with my husband and daughter (16 months old). I cook for them both, not because I have to (hubby is more than happy to do all the cooking) but because I want to.

Before I started CD I had lost interest in preparing food but now I have rekindled my passion for cooking and am loving it!

This diet has more surprises than I ever dreamed of!

x

I'm 36 and live with DH and 2 sons 17 & 5 I do most of the cooking and for the most part it doesn't bother me :)

Funny actually about Latina talking about rekindled passion for cooking... Thats the same for me too....
I just used to eat! Never really enjoyed food... now I love preparing it and making really nice attractive food for my family... I am looking forward to eating again, but am looking forward to doing this in a healthy way.
x

I'm 43-soon to be 44 and I live with my hubby,my son of 18 and my daughter who's 21-who flits between here and her boyfriend's flat! I have to cook for hubby and son, which I hate, but I resist the temptation!

Back