1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

What age are people here?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by Memphis, 30 April 2009 Social URL.

1. Memphis

Memphis Well-Known Member

Sorry I hope I'm not being nosey! I know it's the rudest question!

I just wondered if CD was a diet that was used more by people in certain age groups or if it's easier to follow when you're younger, don't have family to cook for and kids to feed etc..

I'm 26. Live with my other half. No kids.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Lostris

Lostris Serena's title didn't fit

I'm 21 :)

I guess it all depends on how you deal with it. I found not having to cook an advantage though I did end up cooking a lot for roomies / family... :confused:

As long as the people around you support you, you'll do great ;)

x

4. Sarette

Sarette Well-Known Member

I'm 29! And determined to hit 30 (December) as a slim person :) xx

5. summer66

summer66 second time around

Im 41, 42 in June and and been on CD SS for 8 weeks, when cooking for my four kids which at first i found hard. For any one that's just started CD and having to cook for your family's it does get easier.

6. KD

KD Gone fishing

I was in my late 40's early 50's when I did Cambridge. I cooked for my 3 'men'. It was pretty hard at first, but I think it helped me in the long run.

For me, it was a quick route to learning that just because it's food, doesn't mean it was mine and I had to eat it :D

7. Róisín

Róisín Well-Known Member

Hi,

I'm 25 - also living with my OH and no children :)

8. kelster

kelster Well-Known Member

Hi, i'm 29, living with my husband and 10mth old.

9. 27, living with others but don't have to cook for them, just smell and watch them eat ;) think it's more to do with having the right mindset than age x

10. Sarah Lou

Sarah Lou Well-Known Member

I turned 40 in January this year.. live alone, never been married have no children.. just a little (or not so little) mad hamster who eats better than me.. I live in hope of finding LOVE!! :p

11. hannahbanana

hannahbanana Well-Known Member

I just turned 27 the day that I saw my CDC to hear about CD, I started the week later (after easter).

I live with my OH, and our flatmates, another couple, who love to cook gourmet every night. I don't mind it, in actual fact, I love smelling the delicious food that they make. :p

12. Madge73

Madge73 Well-Known Member

Hi all, I am 36, widowed a couple of years back and live with my son and two cats.....planning on staying 36 for a few years though lol

13. tillyfloss

tillyfloss Well-Known Member

I'm 40 and cook for my 4 children and partner each day.

x

14. candycaz

candycaz Well-Known Member

hi im 22
    i live with my dad sister and my 2 kids
    i have to cook everyday
    since i started
    but it doesnt bother me to much now

xx

15. Isis

Isis Ancient Egypt Nut!

I'm 41, 3 kids aged 22, 11 and 5. All eat me out of house and home :rolleyes::D

16. DikMeisje

DikMeisje Well-Known Member

Im 22 and have nobody I have to cook for so I have it relatively easy ^^
    Ive been overweight since puberty and figured if I dont do something about it before graduating from uni it will only get harder to find the time for drastic measures.

17. fairyclairy

fairyclairy Well-Known Member

Hi, I'm 28, live with my 3 kiddies - 7,5,3 and hubby. Cooking for them doesn't bother me too much, but I do make OH cook a lot of the evening meals lol!
    Clairex

18. Mia

Mia Skinny girl in a fat body

I am 43 and live with my 17 year old daughter :)

19. sleepybird

sleepybird wants a pony

Im 32 and have an 8 yr old daughter and lovely hubby x

20. Fatblaster

Fatblaster Well-Known Member

I'm 33 and live with my DH and twins age 4. I have to cook for them all but it doesn't bother me one bit :)

21. Mrs Scoffalot

Mrs Scoffalot Well-Known Member

I'm 29 have a DH who cooks for himself and a DD 10. DH cooks for her too! I will be thin by the time i'm 30 (November)