What age are people here?

Im nearly 36 and live with my hubbie and wee scottie dog, hubby does SW so I only have to put his spud in the oven because he lives on that with bacthelors packet pasta...lol id rather have these shakes anyday!

I'm 40 and live with my Hubby and 2 daughters aged 9 and 2. I cook and sometimes my hubby cooks. At the moment when they are having really nice tasty meal that is one of my faves, i go to the bedroom to watch telly until they have finished.

Its gotta be done.

I was 40 in March and started CD the day after my birthday. I've been married 17 years, live with OH and our two kids - daughter 16 and son 12.

OH does all the cooking and is a great support - although I never did much cooking before I started CD. I'm getting more interested in cookery programmes now and have decided that when I'm back to eating, I'm going to start cooking and concentrate more on smaller portions of quality fresh food rather than platefuls of calorie/fat laden junk.

I'm 34 and am very lucky as my hubby cooks his own meals! I really enjoy smelling them though - very odd side effect of CD!!

I'm 55 next month and my hubby is 42 and we don't have any kids (just two cats!). I do cook but he's a good cook too, so we tend to share it. Funny thing is though, since I've been doing the diet I've wanted to cook for him more and more. (I know a lot of people say this.) I do do a lot of tasting - you have to really.

Hubby's being very supportive and has even lost a bit of weight himself to keep me company (and keeps telling me how slim I look!). Having said that, he did say he was 'bored' with my diet last weekend - I guess everyone has their breaking point! :)

I`m 45 !! I live with 4 men !! (how greedy is that !!) Three are my sons, aged 17,19 &20, and my lovely hubby !!!
Two boy cats and my little girlie Shih tzu dog !

29 (just) I have 2 kids and a hubby to feed, as well as 4 other mouths as I am a childminder lol

I now love making food for them all, I have a completly different outlook on food, and feel the whole family is benifiting

I am 38, and plan on being well on my way to target on my 39th birthday in a few months time. I live with my husband who has most generously decided to go on the diet with me so our fridge is empty apart from the tetras in there! Life is easier for me without temptation!

I'm 26 and live with my hubby and my 1yr old twins and i do the cooking and i have to feed them yummy food 3times a day but getting used to it slowly!!

I am 49 (eeeeeeeeekkk!!!) and live with husband and two boys (16 and 11). Cook for the three of them every evening but it doesn't bother me. it does bother me tho that I STILL have to do the dishwasher!!

Gonna be fab'n'fifty in October...

Sarah

I'm 38,cooking for OH and 5 kids...it does get easier thankfully :)

im 30 live with my partner 15 month old daughter and our dog butch xx

I'm 55 next month and my hubby is 42 and we don't have any kids (just two cats!). I do cook but he's a good cook too, so we tend to share it. Funny thing is though, since I've been doing the diet I've wanted to cook for him more and more. (I know a lot of people say this.) I do do a lot of tasting - you have to really.

Hubby's being very supportive and has even lost a bit of weight himself to keep me company (and keeps telling me how slim I look!). Having said that, he did say he was 'bored' with my diet last weekend - I guess everyone has their breaking point! :)
Waaaaaaaaaahey!!! Toy boy!! Way - to - go :) Has he got any brothers????? x

Woo! Get in in there Chelsea-Lou!
I'm 29, just me and my OH at home and he has looked after himself all this time. I love to cook and have done, but I did find it harder not to try some than when he cooked for himself.

I'm 25 and single. My brother's renting a room off me atm tho and his super skinny gf often stays too and they eat sodding chips/chinese practically every night! Well, it certainly feels like it when it smells my flat out! I have to hide! Also work in a male dominant place who are always getting maccy d's and all the other takeaways in..

I'll be 35 in July and I live with hubby and two dogs, no kids as that would be a little too much like hard work...:D

I'm 21. (22 in June)
I live with my father and my 20 year old sister so I don't have anyone to cook for. Sure it can be luring when you look in the fridge which is full of unhealthy and unfortunally yummy things. But you just have to stand your ground. :p

Im 30 and live with my hubby and 23 month old son...both of which have massive appetities.

Back