What Am I doing wrong

Lyndsey83

So stressed out!!!! agghhhhhhhh :mad:

Been doing WW and going to curves 3 times a week plus Zumba on a monday!! And i'm getting nowhere!!:cry::cry::cry: only down 0.5lb in 4 weeks :(:(

:sigh: I dunno what to do!

Hi lyndsey83 to start off well done for sticking with it i feel so bad for you because i know how you must be feeling i,m starting back at w.w tomorrow morning and normally my weight loss is very slow keep at it hopefully the weight will start disappearing soon

Hiya lyndsey sorry you are feeling so bad. All i can offer is that 5 yrs ago i did curves and ww and like you the scales was going nowhere but i did lose loads of inches in curves. I gt sick and couldnt continue but im sure when youre body gets used to the extra muscle the scales will start being kind too but in the meantime think of ll the inches from curves and zumba . Best of luck x x

Thanks all, I think i was just hoping to lose the weight quickly again!

I lost 4 stone bout 2 yrs ago... then had my little boy and put on 5 stone! He is 6months now so i'm really trying to shed the baby weight before I go back to work in a couple of months!

Thanks all, I think i was just hoping to lose the weight quickly again!

I lost 4 stone bout 2 yrs ago... then had my little boy and put on 5 stone! He is 6months now so i'm really trying to shed the baby weight before I go back to work in a couple of months!

You did it before so will do it again and its hard getting motivated with a 6 month old needing you so much so fair play to you evn getting the motivation for curves and zumba x x

Woo hoo
Good news at last..... I seem to be down 6lbs :)
Just hope it stays like that

hi i tried the pro points for 3 weeks and got no where so went onto discovery and lost 4lb in 3 days, withno exercise ..hope you continue to do well. x:Dx

Back