what are our job titles ??

jet1968

RIP dan !
well im a laundry assitant in a hospital !!

so when im back at work which i dont know when i wont be able to chat during the day :cry:!

Ooh this is good.
Im a buyer :D

I buy parts to make transformers (as in electrical tranformers not robots in disguise ).
I also have been landed with sales ledger and purchase ledger :(

wow u clever girl ,i would be usless lol ..

no you wouldnt x

trust me i would ,i would rather work on my own with a machine i dont need to talk to lol ...

lol.

no one to bug me and no one to get on my nerves lol .

lol lucky you!

Vicks - is that ledger stuff accounting? (aaaaah numbers!!!)...

Jet - we're gonna have to keep you here with us then if returning to work might mean your disappearing during the day! We can't have that!!

I'm a (ahem) "bilingual legal secretary in an international law firm"... but it's quiet else you'd not see me (alas)!

Yes numbers :( boo. putting invoices on, paying people, getting grief cos we cant pay people.....
Oh wow Jo thats sounds soooo good ;)

wow !! my word im impressed with both ur jobs ,i know no acess to a computer on the shop floor lol ...

"sounds" can be very deceptive...

When I first started out, on an electric typewriter, accuracy and speed was crucial and testing to get a legal job in London very tough! But then computers happened... and then lawyers got them too... and now they all do most of their own documents... shucks!

I am a clinical support worker in a hospital cervical cytology department. Not particularly exciting but I am currently studying for an access to higher education diploma in midwifery and am applying to university this year to do a midwifery degree :) x

Ooh Tracey thats brilliant!!!!

Will be handy to have midwifery around here seemingly!! (Sounds very interesting, Tracey, if completely over my head!)

Back