What are we all doing up soooo late :-))

Hiya Gen! I'm going off on holibobs with my SIL tomorrow ... and have been packing tonight - now can't sleep!! How are you???

Ohhhh you lucky duck :)))) where ya off to??? have you not just come back from hols?????

well i'm not sure how i am.... had a few glasses of wine so prob that talking... but have just been chatting for over 2 hours with a guy off a dating site whom I haven't disclosed the whole weight thing to... he pursued me... but now i feel like when i do tell him or we meet thats gonna be it.... he loves my personality... we got on great... says he wants to marry me :D:D:D

why oh why are people so weight-ist.... i am myself sometimes ie wouldn't fancy an overly overweight guy on first meet so i understand it.... i just don't 'understand' it!!!!

anyways just needed to get that off my chest!!!

enjoy ur hols chick

love ya

Gen xxx

Gen - don't put yourself down ... you are lovely! If he walks away ... then his loss! Let me know how it goes though!!! Love a romantic story!!!

Yep my 2nd unintentional holiday!!! My daughter booked for her and boyfriend to go to Lanzarote - to find out boyfriend didn't have passport ... mum very unselfishly stepped in!!! Now my SIL has a holiday booked to Spain and one of my nephews can't go ... she couldn't get refund on flight - so I did her a favour and again stepped in!! The things I do for my family!!!!

YOu are sooooooooo unselfish :D:D:D:D

Not putting myself down Bev... just the way of life I'm afraid... I'll find me prince ;););)

Enjoy ur hols honey... you deserve them!!

Was looking up flights for brum this evening.... only 40 euro return... might just head over :eek::eek:

nite nite xxx

My excuse is .. i'm at work & bored :(
just off on my break now, night
xx

Back