Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

What are we all doing up soooo late :-))

Discussion in 'General Weight Loss Discussion' started by Gen, 4 April 2008 Social URL.

1. Gen

Gen Normal

Welll..... lol

hope all well xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. flirty40greeneyes

flirty40greeneyes Busy busy busy!!

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(9.39%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Hiya Gen! I'm going off on holibobs with my SIL tomorrow ... and have been packing tonight - now can't sleep!! How are you???

4. Gen

Gen Normal

Ohhhh you lucky duck :)))) where ya off to??? have you not just come back from hols?????

well i'm not sure how i am.... had a few glasses of wine so prob that talking... but have just been chatting for over 2 hours with a guy off a dating site whom I haven't disclosed the whole weight thing to... he pursued me... but now i feel like when i do tell him or we meet thats gonna be it.... he loves my personality... we got on great... says he wants to marry me :D:D:D

why oh why are people so weight-ist.... i am myself sometimes ie wouldn't fancy an overly overweight guy on first meet so i understand it.... i just don't 'understand' it!!!!

anyways just needed to get that off my chest!!!

enjoy ur hols chick

love ya

Gen xxx

5. flirty40greeneyes

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(9.39%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Gen - don't put yourself down ... you are lovely! If he walks away ... then his loss! Let me know how it goes though!!! Love a romantic story!!!

Yep my 2nd unintentional holiday!!! My daughter booked for her and boyfriend to go to Lanzarote - to find out boyfriend didn't have passport ... mum very unselfishly stepped in!!! Now my SIL has a holiday booked to Spain and one of my nephews can't go ... she couldn't get refund on flight - so I did her a favour and again stepped in!! The things I do for my family!!!!

6. Gen

Gen Normal

YOu are sooooooooo unselfish :D:D:D:D

Not putting myself down Bev... just the way of life I'm afraid... I'll find me prince ;););)

Enjoy ur hols honey... you deserve them!!

Was looking up flights for brum this evening.... only 40 euro return... might just head over :eek::eek:

nite nite xxx

7. flirty40greeneyes

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(9.39%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Night Gen ....

Would be lovely to see you in Brum!

8. pandora

pandora finding my way again !

Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    My excuse is .. i'm at work & bored :(
    just off on my break now, night
    xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.