what are we all having for lunch? x

Hiya Kymsey! :wavey:

My lunch today is a green lunch:

New potatoes, spring onion, celery, sweetcorn & cucumber mixed in very low fat fromage frais, mustard powder & a touch of garlic dressing. Really looking forward to it too :drool: (Come on 12pm!) lol

Hiya Kymsey! :wavey:

New potatoes, spring onion, celery, sweetcorn & cucumber mixed in very low fat fromage frais, mustard powder & a touch of garlic dressing. Really looking forward to it too :drool: (Come on 12pm!) lol

wow that sounds yummy! is that like potato salad?

Not sure what I'm having yet, maybe jacket potato and beans even though it is roasting here!

I am having a Chicken Salad, lettuce, cucumber and toms. A bit of colslaw and a muller light. Looking forward to it. I have done a Jacket potato for my tea tonight!! Yummy!

ainsley harriot cous cous and i just had a wild mushroom cup a soup with ryvitas, am going to get my stone and a half award this week if it kills me lol

Kymsey! :wavey:

ooooooooh sounds yummmmmmy xx

I'm thinking of making some vegetable soup and maybe having some cooked chicken pieces with it? Hmm, not sure. :)

wow that sounds yummy! is that like potato salad?

Not sure what I'm having yet, maybe jacket potato and beans even though it is roasting here!

Yes it is in a way hun. I had it for the 1st time last week and loved it. Try it, quick and easy to make... also very filling x

:wavey: today, I am having a crab salad, using a tin of John West white crab meat. Just hard boiled an egg to go with it - then not sure if I'll have a banana or a yoghurt for pud. Weigh in day today, so don't want to eat too much!

:wavey: today, I am having a crab salad, using a tin of John West white crab meat. Just hard boiled an egg to go with it - then not sure if I'll have a banana or a yoghurt for pud. Weigh in day today, so don't want to eat too much!

Hey Fiona :) let me know how that crab meat is please because I have a tin in my cupboard (only bought it coz it's a speed food!!!), thankoo!

I've had fresh crab before (which is yum) but never tinned.

I'm having leftover spag bol too. I always try to make too much for dinner so that i am left with some next day for lunch. It always seems to taste better!!

I always try to make too much for dinner so that i am left with some next day for lunch.
I do exactly the same!
Today I'm having leftover pasta with (frylighted) onions, mushrooms, leeks, a bit of smoked salmon and a laughing cow triangle mixed in. Yum!

Bon appetit everyone!!

I'm trying an experiment at work today!lol. I have cooked potato wedges in a dish that I've topped with some sweet chilli baked beans and HE cheese and chucked in the oven!

Should be ready in about half an hour!

I've also got lasagne for back-up if it fails!lol.

4 scan bran with Tesco HL Cheese & Chive cottage cheese, tomato & cucumber then fruit & maybe a muller light vanilla with dark chocolate

I've "fried" 2 rashers of chopped up bacon with sliced mushrooms and red onion and poured 2 whisked eggs over the top. Served it with some tinned tomatoes. Yum yum!!

Rachella, tinned crab is a super speed food! I love it in a salad or with seafood sauce, and I prefer it to fresh crab. I just keep it in the fridge overnight before I open the tin, then open the tin and push the lid into the tin to squeeze all the water out, or your crab will be soggy! Just fluff it up again with a fork. Yum!

Back