What are/were your sizes since starting the CD

imlosingit

Just wondered what peeps sizes are and how many inches lost to weight loss.

My hips are my main problem, being a typical pear shape.

Start weight 13 10 hips 49:eek:
waist 351/2
Week 1 no change
Week 2 (nearly) Hips 48
waist 35

would love to get my hips to at 40 or below, and my waist to 28 or below.

x

I haven't been measured for about a month so these figures may be out of date. I've lost almost 3 and a half stone and have lost 6" from my hips, 4" from my waist and 5" from my bust.
Starting weight 15st 1lb and I'm 5ft 2" and aged 47.

I think height, age, weight and fat distribution all are factors in this.
my hips were 47 and are now 41.
I know people on this who have lost more inches but i suppose it depends where you start from?

You can do it! (Say it with me) You can do it!
x

Hiya

Lost just over 5st and my measurement changes were, if memory serves!!:

Bust 47.5 down to 35
Waist 36 down to 26
Hips 47 down to 34

Gx

hey i dont measure myself but when i started i was size 22 on trousers and at the mo im sitting with a pair of size 18 river island jeans. tight jeans! but jeans nontheless!!!
x

Hiya

Lost just over 5st and my measurement changes were, if memory serves!!:

Bust 47.5 down to 35
Waist 36 down to 26
Hips 47 down to 34

Gx

OMG 34 inch hips, you have done so well!!!

With the best will in the world I could never get my hips that small, I would be over the moon with 38 inches.

OMG 34 inch hips, you have done so well!!!

With the best will in the world I could never get my hips that small, I would be over the moon with 38 inches.

Thanks! To be honest I wouldn't mind having a couple of extra inches back on my hips as I like curves!! xx

I started a size 32 clothes size, I'm now a size 26 so still a long way to go!! I've lost 10.5 inches around my waist! woohooo :D

hi never been measured ,my fault never got to see my cdc on my own due to getting lift from male work collegue.But started a size 26 am now size 12 (14 in a few)

I was never measured at the start, couldn't find a tape measure big enough

I was a size 28-30, size 52J boobs

Now, I'm a size 20-22 on the bottom, 22 on top, 46H boobs

Have only been measured once so far so can't give an update on that, but I am currently a size 14 and want to get down to an 8/10,mainly because all my clothes are that size and I have been refusing to buy bigger ones as I think that would just make me think that I can carry on gaining weight and buying bigger clothes. I have spent enough money on expensive clothes and now it's about time to fit back into them!!
Everyone has lost so much, it's really incredible and what willpower you must all have!!!! I am hoping I will be as strong as the rest of you folks.... :)

I'm another typical pear shape, and have lost most from my hips/bum so far, which I'm pleased about....Hips were 52 now 44 Waist was 39 now 32 bust was 42 now 38 and thigh was 28 1/2 now 24.
Clothes were size 22 now size 16, and seems to be down a dress size for each stone lost for me.

Helenx

When I started I was a size 22/24 I am now 16/18

Bust was 46.5 now 38
waist was 42.5 now 34
Hips was 54.5 now 45
arms was 16 now 12.5
thighs was 29 now 22.5

When i started CD in january i was a size 20/22 weighing 16st 5...........im now a size 16/18 weighing 14st 5..........2 stone to go until im at my target i want to be a size 12/14 around 12 stone......then i'll decide if i want to loose more!! or just try and maintain!! ive messed around for the last 5/6 weeks....loosing the weight and putting it back on. i will get there! im not giving up!

Back