What are you doing now and what should you be doing?

I'm waiting for the shopping, I should have been going for a Fish Pedicure but my knee is so painful I cancelled so I can rest it today.

I'm waiting for the shopping, I should have been going for a Fish Pedicure but my knee is so painful I cancelled so I can rest it today.

Oh sorry your knee hurts. Have you had one of those fish foot things already? If so, what did you think?

I am going to start on the laundry, etc. I have been faffing about for (well) over an hour on the computer.

Mel

I'm on here, but should prob be doing the housework, booooo. Sneaky little day off work today so i'm making the most of it :)

Oh sorry your knee hurts. Have you had one of those fish foot things already? If so, what did you think?

I am going to start on the laundry, etc. I have been faffing about for (well) over an hour on the computer.

Mel

Oh Yes had it twice now, it's a six weekly thing now.
First time is odd like putting your feet in super fizzy coke! But even after 15 minutes my feet feel and look better! Go for it it's the perfect treat!

I'm awake....and want to be asleep- another night shift tonight.

Been to the chiropractor this afternoon so at least my back feels good!

Again supposed to be moving files ready for my boss selling them, but really cba & its soooooooooooo boring.

I'm sat on my bum eating super noodles watching The Ugly Truth on sky and I should be food shopping as I have nothing in- hence eating the noodles

I am on Minimins (obviously) but I am supposed to finding a fitness class at one of the leisure centres to go to with a friend this morning. Then, I have to get back here to drop the dog off at the groomers by 11. (And all the other chores, errands and cooking could be worked on... but aren't atm ;) ).

Mel

Shredding! I need to get the joggers on and get stuck in, yet i cannot find the oomph to get off the sofa.

Shredding! I need to get the joggers on and get stuck in, yet i cannot find the oomph to get off the sofa.

Oh, then you need the C25K DVD (Couch to 5 k) - it is supposed to get people off the sofa and running a 5k step by step. There is a diary on here (LovelyLauren) in which she details doing just this.

Playing on here when I should be sleeping and battling the effects of jetlag!

Now I'm too shattered to sleep. Besides, I slept on Wednesday night;)

Am sitting in my kitchen when I should be asleep! My youngest and cheekiest son kindly got me up about an hour and a half ago, not much of a lay in for mum today!

Still on the plus I can get some body magic in this morning as I badly need to lose at least 2lbs this week for my club 10!

I'm at work, I suppose I should be doing something but it's Saturday, my SU is having a lie in!

On here, watching Nip/Tuck (an episode that I recorded earlier), but I should be writing an essay for my Open University course.

Still trying to work out a) where I am b) what continent c) what time it is d) who I am and e) how on earth I will be up and fit for work at 6am!

Jetlag? - I think I'm drugged:eek:

:8855:

Back