What are you doing now and what should you be doing?

Mixedspice69 said:
On here, watching Nip/Tuck (an episode that I recorded earlier), but I should be writing an essay for my Open University course.

What ou course are you doing? Iv never bumped into somebody else studying with the ou before!

On here when I should be getting ready to take son to the hospital to check if his tonsils need removing!

I`m in the library having abandoned my mother in the hospital. She`s having a battery of pre-op tests. Knee replacement due on Wednesday.

Im suppose to be doing work...Im a receptionist / Administrator but instead i am nosing at minimins threads and texting my OH lol...

Laundry, cleaning, sewing, exercsing, etc. I think I will check DD's book bag as she is home from school, and then put in a DVD and work on some ironing... I have to get something accomplished before I go to Aquafit tonight. (Oh, and I have to make dinner for the DH, DS and DD.)

should be working :) but on here instead!!!

Me, too! Over and out! ;)

@Steve,

You think you are not jet lagged but on drugs? Well, I did read on another thread you were "tweaking". :8855::8855::8855:

On here when i should be out walking lol but im going now .... Honestly .......

What ou course are you doing? Iv never bumped into somebody else studying with the ou before!

And me!! :D Well...I've just finished my most recent course, but won't find out the result just yet :)

ironing!

Back