What are you doing RIGHT now...........?

Lilleece79

Right now, thi svery minute (apart from typing) I am enjoying a hot cup of coffee with a Galaxy Ripple.....(it's all you lot fault as you were talking about Ripples on another thread) I've had no syns today & I know my tea will be syn free also, so I thought; what the hell!! :D

You caught me! I'm in a cafe with my kids having a sneaky slice of cake and a coffee. However I am sharing it with 4 kids and a husband so could be worse ;)

I am reading your post :p and watching some t.v. Im in London at my bf's until sunday as its half term for me :)

How many syns are in your choccie bar btw? Tempted!!

xx

Just finished a class, am drinking iced coffee and eating pineapple!

No two slices to share but now husband has bought 3 more so sharing 5 slices between 6 of us! Less stinge, more fat lol

Im screaming at the printer!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH (if you live near n.wales you may even be able to hear me!!)

I have bobbed on here "just for a minute as you do" and been on ages "as you do"!! Just had bottle of sparkling water and some fresh pineapple. It was yummy, now about to takle some ironing, well in a minute ........... ha ha:rolleyes:

I'm also having a slow afternoon at work, and am stood with one hand on the keyboard, and the other with a cup of mildly-rank-but-drinking-it-never-the-less-tea which should be made with skimmed milk, but I have my doubts :-/

eating a packet of maltesers - synned.

i felt like a treat...

waiting for the clock to tick down for home time...

Just been to watch Yogi bear in cinema with hubby and kids and then went for a nice meal of jkt potato and steak. Now back home with a small glass of wine chilling watching an old episode of location location location

Back