What Are You Drinking Today.

6 pints now at 1400

Three more pints, coffee & water. So that's six pints so far today....

Well I am a bit of a rebel as far as drinking is concerned, I drink about 4 cups of tea with milk a day and a few glasses of Asda extra strength lemonade (made with sucralose), but hey! it works for me :D

One coffee black at home, one coffee with Splenda & cream in coffee shop. two & a half pints water, so far...

Last post for today. Four pints, a mixer of coffee & tap water.

shlt the bed, am I the only alcy here?!??!?!?!

2 pints of water
3 black decaf coffees
3 pub size bottles of red
1 homesize bottle of white - just begun, probably last one glass!

No, defo not the only alcy AM!

Was actually just considering a small glass of rose.. I bought those mini bottles they do in the supermarkets, 4 for £5. Got about 2inches left in a bottle so may finish it off before bed..

You're not supposed to drink on Atkins... though I do have once a week 2 or 3 whiskey and cokes. Wine is rife with carbs!!!

1 decaf first thing this morning with cream.

3 litres of water during work.

250 ml of flavoured water.

Just filled my litre bottle up again am going for 4 litres total today. Wish me luck, it will be a record for me! lol.

Just woke up and getting ready for work and have drunk about 300ml. Will hopefully finish this bottle and another on the way to work this morning.
xx

This water malarkey is getting easier and I'm not peeing quite as often as I was.

3 litres down so far and will possibly have another litre as I'm tempted to go to the gym later and in this weather I dont fancy ending up dehydrated.

2.5 ltrs of water
1 coffee and cream
2 dcaf's and cream
2 green teas

Got ta ditch the cream in the coffee and make it my treat option when i want to break the diet.

Bren

Give me the strength to be will powered!!!!! please!

500ml water down so far, struggling a bit with it today.. intend on having another 500ml before work in a couple hrs and then taking 1.5l with me which i will try my best to finish.
One coffee with a sweetner and single cream
One can coke zero to have at work, feels like a treat to me

My treat is usually sprite zero and I have one with dinner. Might make it 2 per day and have one after school (I'm a teacher) instead of woofing down Atkins bars and several of them!!

Good luck with the water. I'm sure you'll get there.

xx

Bren have you considered soya milk with your coffee? If so Alpro Light is the only brand so far that I've found doesnt curdle with coffee and its only 0.3g carbs per 100ml.

Four pints. Coffee, cold water & hot water - because for some reason I felt cold.

I've had at least 2.5 liters so far and I havent had dinner yet. I drink water all day long. :)

1. Goal get into the 160s. DONE :) Jun 16th
2. Goal get into the 150s
3. Goal get into the 140s
4. Goal get into the 130s
5. Weight 130

Back