What Are You Drinking Today.

Have stopped drinking as much Tea and Coffee with Milk last week, losing half a pound last week kicked the rebel in me into touch, I've been drinking the ASDA sucralose cordial drinks, they are a God Send and more refreshing than Tea/Coffee, and with a 3 pound loss this week it looks like they are working :)

1PM and my total so far is 2 cups black tea
3 mugs green tea
4 pts water.

Passed the 2 litre mark already today so going to slow it down a bit, although I think I am a bit dehydrated from not drinking enough* at the weekend.

*enough water, that is. I had enough tea, and enough voddie... ;)

LOL!

OMG! I have drunk a mesely 500ml of water today and it's 5.30pm!!!

I have just been overwhelmingly busy and now have a dinner at work being catered for and hoping that it will be salad and not pasta or rice of some sort!

Hopefully if I drink the remainder of the bottle before bed I will make 1.5ltrs for the day.

3 coffees and cream though.....!

Bren
X

Morning all,

8:30 and I've had 2 cups of black tea, I mug of green tea sitting here in front of me. Glug Glug.

Oh yeah the morning over there!

How's the weather looking Jim?

x

Rather nice actually Bren. It's warm and sunny, not like England at all. :)

Sounds perfect!

Melbourne is cold around 16 degrees and apparently heading for a thunderstorm. However we need the rain and lots of it. Shower restrictions are under 4 mins now!

I've heard about your drought Bren, it's not nice is it love.

Bren, my youngest son & family live about 100 from Melbourne. His eldest daughter was married on the worst day of the bush fires. They were extremely lucky.

Three pints of fluid so far today.

3PM 2 cups black Tea, 2 Mugs Green tea, 6 pints water so far today.

Morning all,

11:30, 2 cups black tea, 2 mugs green tea 4 pts of water so far. It's so hot today so it's easy to drink.

9.20PM

2 cup decaf + cream
1 coffee + cream
1.6ltrs of water and still drinking

Bren
X

1 can of sprite zero

I wonder if anyone else has ever experienced this? A lot of the time, the more water I drink the thirstier I get. It's been like this every day this week - I wake up feeling fine and not particularly thirsty. Get to work and start necking the water. I've usually had about 1.5 litres by lunchtime. Then in the afternoon, the thirst starts to build. Its now 7.30, I've had just over 3 litres of water today at work (plus 1 cup of tea with brekkie and a decaf coffee just now) and I'm spitting feathers. By bedtime I have a mouth like a badger's arse, it's like a hangover in reverse.

How can this be?

I get days like that, not every day but quite often. I think it's because I pee more some days than others.

Yesterday

2 cups black tea, 2 mugs green tea, 9 pints water. I glass of Red. :)

Today so far, 2 cups black tea, 1 mug green tea and just starting second mug of green tea.

Being naughty today and drinking coffee with full fat milk until I leave work at 5:30 then I'll drink a few glasses of my cordial drinks made with sucralose.

Back