What Are You Drinking Today.

sono a pisa. Tu? dove sei?

wow sono andata a pisa due anni fa - è una bella citta ma un po' piccola però. Io sono di Inghilterra, sono inglese come te, ma sei italiana vedo.

Sorry, how rude of me. I love it when I find an italian speaking person to speak with!!! Piacere!!!

Yesterday - 3 75cl bottles of water, 4 cups of coffee, two small (large glass) bottles of white wine.

I've already drank at least 1 liter and its only lunch time. A bit strange that since I've started this diet I'm a bit more thirsty.

TO Penny:
Ciao Penny, Pisa is small and dirty. I actually stay in Titignano which is in the outskirts and in the countryside a bit. I speak spanish, turkish and portguese too. I'm from miami, so I'm not italian, american here. my fathers family is dominican so I'm completely bilingual english/spanish. I lived in turkey for 2 years so thats where I picked that up. portugese also living in miami and having an ex who didnt speak english or spanish :)

Thanks Claire but I must say I'm impressed with the 47 pound lost. way to go woohoo

Thanks hun!

Can coke zero, glass perfectly clear strawberry n kiwi, coffee with single cream n sweetner, 2l water, 75cl rose wine

2.3LTRS OF WATER SO FAR TODAY! And still drinking, it's only 4pm too!

Tonight after dinner I am going out with friends for a couple of hours dancing and drinks before hand. I will be drinking sparkling mineral water.

X

Hey have a quick question. Is the fizzy water ok to drink? I know there is sodium in it but wasnt so sure if it was ok to drink or not. Dont want to stall..

ok thanks. I may have a glass today then. I wont drink it everyday just once in awhile. TOM is due sunday so the bloating will began.

Two coffees with cream 2½pints water so far (I must drink more!!)

Edit. Laura C, your post reminded me about Perfectly Clear, bought some apple today, thank you.

Morning all,

I wasn't good with drinking whilst I was away so it's back to the glugging today

08:20 2 cups black tea, first pint of water.

Hi Jim, nice to see you back. So far only one coffee with cream & one pint water.

Hi Wrinkly

11:00 now had 2 mugs green tea and I'm on my 3rd Pint of water. :)

I like green tea and there is some talk about it helping weight loss but I don't know if there is any proof of that love.

Back