What Are You Drinking Today.

cup of red tea and a pint of no sugar squash. hopefully another pint before i leave for work where I'll have another pint at work and then one with dinner.

Good day!

10:30
2 cups normal tea
1 Mug Green tea.
2 pints of water and started my 3rd.

ok, so finally had a couple of litres of water and about four cups of green tea and another herbal tea... can't for the life of me remember what it was but it was carb free, ha.

Good Morning

8 pints in all yesterday

07:50
2 cups normal decaf tea
1 Mug green tea.

am drinking a cup of tea while typing this, and have nearly done my pint of water. Same as yesterday - will try to have another pint here, one at work and one with dinner.

A litre & a half down so far!

11:30
07:50
2 cups normal decaf tea
2 Mugs green tea.
3 Pints water.

I'm finding getting my water in harder now i'm on leave so really need to consiously think about it. I usually take a 2l water bottle to work n make sure i finish it so that i know i've had at least that plus a couple coffees n maybe another 2 pint glasses at home. I need to get some more sugar free squash as i'm finding that really helps me glug it down..

So far today - One mug coffee, one pint squash..

I've been good so far today, one cup of coffee, three pints of water, and about to pour my fourth.

We can (check carbs to be sure) though most have citric acid in them as they use sweetners rather than sugar n sometimes citric acid stalls people... I did a little experiment last week with squash... I've been dieting since feb n just had water all the time, needless to say after 6 months i was getting a bit bored n struggling to drink what i needed to. I gave the sugar free squash a go for a week to see if the citrics had any effect on me as i felt if i could up my water this way it was certainly worth a go! And i lost 3lbs :) So, i'm carrying on with the squash for now as i feel getting more water down my neck is more beneficial to me..

Yes, but it's best to limit it in case it stalls you. I only have 1 a day, either in the morning to start me drinking or with dinner as a treat!

I do make sure it's pretty weak to be honest Jar :) No point going over board.. I've ran out now so it'll be water for the rest of the day till i bother my a*se to go shopping..

Have you tried the robinsons apple and pear? it's lush! I also dont have it too strong - went without for so long i dont need as much anymore!

Wimps! the lot of you ;)

13:00
2 cups normal decaf tea
2 Mugs green tea.
5 Pints water.
1 cup decaf coffee.

i had 3 litres of water and two cups of green tea.

this morning i am just off to make myself a cup of decaff filter coffee :)

abz xx

Morning all,

I had my usual complement of liquid yesterday.

08:15
2 cups decaf tea
1 Mug of Green tea on my desk now.

Back