What Are You Drinking Today.

I've drank 2.5 liters and still going. for some reason I'm drinking more and more water. after 1 glass I'm thristy again

I too have found that I can now glug water for England. In my earlier posts I stated that I was really struggling with not only getting it down the hatch, but also wearing the carpet out making frequent trips to the loo :(.

However this seems to have slowly but surely rectifed itself and now I have usually glugged 2 litres by lunchtime and then another litre and half by bedtime.

Today Ive been naughty though. Ive been out most of the day and have only managed 750ml so far. Which I am steadily trying to increase this evening.

Morning all,

2 cups black tea and I'm just starting my second mug of green tea. Really hot and sunny here.

Oh Good, why don't you post that on the Main "NEWS" forum Laura.

2 cups black tea, 3 mugs green tea, 4 pints, it's sweltering which is helping my drinking today.

LMAO.

I'm entitled to have "Senior" moments, you're not.

OK, it is hot isn't it Laura. I'm on my 9th pint now!

brekky: 3 slices of bacon and a few bits of tikka flavoured chicken with a dab of sour cream on the side.

lunch: bacon again lol 2 slices this time, and roast chicken fridge raider bites.

din din: half of the meat in a large chicken donnar kebab with peppers and broccoli on the side with some cheese on the veg. also had some garlic mayo on the side.

LOL,

OK, 2 cups of black tea, 1 mug of green tea in my hand. :)

I'm a one or 2 generally.

I've had today

2 cups normal tea.
3 Large Mugs of Green Tea
Image000-11.jpg

5 Pints water
Image001-9.jpg

and I'm starting my 6th one now as soon as I get to the water cooler. :D

i'm usually a 1 or a 2 :)

i've had about a litre and a half of water, two cups of decaff coffee and a cup of green tea :)

bit lower on the water than usual today...

abz xx

08:20
2 cups normal (decaf) tea.
Started first mug of green tea.

Have had a shocking amount of gin over the weekend, AGAIN. I am really fed up with my weakness in this area as it's probably the one thing that's holding me back (suspect I will STS this week).

I'd really like to abstain entirely for at least two weeks, just to see what would happen on the scales. If it gets results, that would give me a lot more incentive to stay away from the evil stuff altogether. It's also making me feel knackered/run down, and I think it's brought on this acid reflux attack I'm suffering right now, so that's another reason to knock it on the head for a bit.

So I'm posting this resolution here in the hopes that going public with it will help me to stick to it.

One cup redbush tea with soya milk and 750ml water.

I don't drink anywhere near enough - must remember to take soya milk and decaf tea and coffee to work!

Good for you LM - not an easy commitment to make!

I'm a non-drinker myself (the stuff just makes me tired and ill - I must be the only Scottish teetotaller in the world!)

Yes you miss out a bit but how great you feel 'the morning after' compared to people who had a skinful is worth it!

Good for you LM!

11:00
2 cups normal tea
2 Mugs green tea
1 pint water, I would have had 1 more pint usually but I've been to the doctors for my MOT.

oh yeah, how'd it go Jim?

Back