What Are You Drinking Today.

13:00
2 cups normal tea
2 Mugs green tea
4 pints water.

good for you Lady M, I thik sometimes just telling other people about your goal/resolution is enough to spur you on as other people will know if you stuck to it, not just you!

That's the aim Laura. Embarrassing myself into sticking to it. Plus all the kind messages of support are a real boost to the old resolve...

I've been thinking about maybe devising a 'reward' scheme, where I'm only allowed booze on one weekend out of each month, but as a reward I get to have some really nice wine, the best I can afford. It's higher in carbs than the spirits of course but I really do enjoy a good wine a lot more. Having that to look forward to might help me be good the rest of the time.

I'm aiming for at least a 2ltr bottle a day and a=often drink more, especially if we go out kayaking.

LOL, not because of capsizing I hope! :D

I really struggle to remember to drink enough water at weekends but when I do make the effort, it does seem to make a difference to that week's loss. So good luck with your efforts to get more water down your neck, hope you see some results from it.

14:00
2 cups normal tea
2 Mugs green tea
5 pints water.

Ingredients
As with most drinks it "contains a source of phenylalanine" which I have now found out is an amino acid and when you have too much of it, it excites the neutrons in your brain to the point of cellular death.
The phenylalanine is contained in the sweetener so don't drink vat-loads or you'll lose brain cells, not good!
There are just 0.6calories in 100ml that's 3 calories in a bottle (if my maths is right), which is about the same as the same amount of Diet Coke. As there's no sugar, there are no carbohydrates and there's no fat!

it's 7pm, I've had
1.5 litres water (about 3 pints i think)
250ml coke zero
mug of decaf tea
sml cup decaf coffee

just over 4 pints total

Morning! 8 pints plus the teas yesterday.

09:00
3 cups of normal decaf tea
1 Mug Green tea

Hello

13:00

2 cups tea
1 cup decaf coffee
2 Mugs green tea
4.5 pints of water.

Thanks for pointing me over this way Jim... 3 litres water so far today.

Good morning all

08:45
2 cups tea,
First mug of Green tea.

Yesterday
2 cups tea
2 mugs green tea
9 pints water
1 glass red wine. :D

Good Morning

10:10
2 cups tea
2 mugs green tea
started my first pint of water.

Hi Linz

11:00
2 cups tea
2 mugs green tea
2 Pints water.

Wow ditzee, 4 litres! I struggle with 4 pints!

12:30
2 cups tea
2 mugs green tea
4 Pints water.

hey guys. only managed a cup of green tea so far this morning and it's 10.40!! i'd better get glugging :)

Morning!

08:30
2 cups normal tea
1 Mug Green tea.

Back