What Are You Drinking Today.

I'm just getting down my first pint

I managed more than usual yesterday so that was good. I always know I've drunk enough when I need to wee at about 6am!

10:15
2 cups decaf tea.
2 Mugs of Green tea.
2 Pints water.

so far for me and its 135pm 3 liters of water..

I may have a cup of green tea. I'm going to throw on a kettle and bag then but it in the fridge. Ive looked for green tea in the grocery stores where you can drink it cold and not the bags but no luck. Most had too much sugar in them :(

12:45
2 cups decaf tea.
2 Mugs of Green tea.
4 Pints water.
1 cup decaf coffee at the Restaurant.

I can't be doing with all this millilitres stuff, that and bloody grams etc.....

:(

Imperial boy at heart, Jim?

Hmm a litre being just under 2 pints I think

ah well

Good morning

08:10
3 cups of tea.
1 Mug of green tea just started.

i'm doing terribly today. one herbal tea and one decaff tea... that's it!! need to get glugging!!

14:30
3 cups of tea.
2 Mugs of green tea.
6 Pints water
1 cup decaf coffee.

Blimey Jim, you're well ahead of me love. I'm on one mug of coffee n 4 pints :) Will keep glugging away though to get rid of the salt in the donnar from last night! Hopefully kiss goodbye to the 0.6lb gain too!

15:30
3 cups of tea.
2 Mugs of green tea.
7 Pints water
1 cup decaf coffee.

Where on earth do you put it all Jim!? Do you just sit by the throne chugging it down one end n then emptying it back out?? LOL...

Mug coffee n 5 pints for me..

I do tend to pee a lot Claire, but not as much as you'd expect love.

On my 8th and last pint of the day now. Nothing more to drink until tomorrow. :)

Blimey, really? I couldn't stop drinking at this time. I should try maybe n then i might be able to sleep through the night... I tend to always have a glass of something or other next to me to sip at n always take a glass of water to bed with me..

I find I don't need anything to drink in the evening Claire. I might have a cup of tea after dinner, but that's rare love.

08:15
2 cups tea.
1 mug of green tea started.

Back