What are you having for tea tonight?

Principessa N

Minimins Addict
I am going to have roast chicken breast, roast potatoes, sweetcorn and mint jelly and gravy

points - 7.5 (depending how many potatoes i have)

How about you?

Good question! Ive just spent 5 mins peering into the fridge hoping the inspiration fairy would visit... still none the wiser lol

Im having chicken and mushroom risotto and a decadent garlic ciabatta but my OH is watching tv so will have to wait a while :sigh:

Im going to have a chinese, chicken fried rice with curry sauce only eat half of one and half a bag of chips mmmm im so looking forward to it all for 12 pts :D

well scrap that, called him to get some potatoes and he's just bought kfc :( most unhelpful with the weigh in tomorrow.
I hoping that maybe drinking more water and diet coke rather then just pepsi will at least help me lose a pound but i'm not so sure.

KFC?!!! Thats a bit mean - but I hope you enjoy it. Good luck for the WI!

I've had a WW pasta bake creamy chicken & mushroom for 6 points. Quite nice it was too....

I had one of those Tescos lower fat quarter pounders on crispy lettuce, tomato and onions cut up and thrown in a wrap for 5 points I think? It was delish anyhooz mmmm.....

Back