• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

What are you looking forward to the most..

SEX

sex
e
x

I can wait until i have a gap between my legs that i can put my hand through, when they are together! when i get that ...i will be HHHHAAAPPPPPYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY:D
So will the lucky man in your life ;):eek:

i cant wait to take the kids swimming and not be embarrased to be in a swimsuit x

i wanna wear t-shirts... i hate the tops of my arms so im forever in long sleeves.

nic...

i dont know whats wrong with me tonight.... but AHHHHHHHHHHHHH.... i am really in a i NEED a man mood....

1 more stone and im going to start looking! :rolleyes:

im sure you wont have any trouble finding one hun x

nic, this woman is a minx! some of the undertones of her posts have left me wondering what her and her hubby get up to! lol ;)

x

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
i dont know whats wrong with me tonight.... but AHHHHHHHHHHHHH.... i am really in a i NEED a man mood....

1 more stone and im going to start looking! :rolleyes:
I decided to look early...been about a month now, with my when i feel like it man lol (wierd how i still think of myself as single tho...ooppsss)
i started to feel exactly like you hun x x go for it girl ..i am sure you will have them flocking x x

hmmm

I decided to look early...been about a month now, with my when i feel like it man lol (wierd how i still think of myself as single tho...ooppsss)
i started to feel exactly like you hun x x go for it girl ..i am sure you will have them flocking x x
I can feel a game of poker coming on... can sometimes get some hot men there ;) Game tomorrow night .... oh i was thinking of leaving it for my "big reveal" or should i just drip feed them my sexy transformation????

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
Drip feed it to them hun xx oooo i might take up poker ...hot men mmmmmmm

Defo drip feed em, work them up into a hot sweat ready for the grand finale!

Drip feed it to them hun xx oooo i might take up poker ...hot men mmmmmmm
Poker attracts men from all walks of life - so u get the gamblers, u get some male chavanistic(sp?) pigs, but most of the men are lovely, loads of married ones :(, some millionaire singletons... but sure i only want one ;) xox

I'd like a flat (well flatish) tummy! And to be able to fit in a size 14 (or even 12) pair of jeans without having to lay on the bed and breath in - heavily!!!!!