What are you looking forward to the most..

i'd like to go and play bloody poker lol

I want the gap that Nic's talking about it. Not necessarily the whole hand, but not touching when I stand/walk. It would be nice if someone except my bf thought I was sexy tho!

Don't get me wrong, I don't wanna upgrade or anything. He's as close to perfect as exists, but I hate feeling people are looking at us thinking "Why is he with HER!". On our first date, I was drunk (am a lightweight, and hadn't eaten since that morning) and when he kissed me first, mid kiss I demanded to know why he was kissing me! I made him confirm that he liked me, then I made him go into a closing restaurant and get them to let me use the loo, and then he waited with me in the freezing cold for a taxi for three hours. I was sober and mortified by the time I got a taxi!

Lol Guenevere. I'm with you on that! I often think others must wonder what my gorgeous OH sees in me!

x

Don't get me wrong, I don't wanna upgrade or anything. He's as close to perfect as exists, but I hate feeling people are looking at us thinking "Why is he with HER!". On our first date, I was drunk (am a lightweight, and hadn't eaten since that morning) and when he kissed me first, mid kiss I demanded to know why he was kissing me! I made him confirm that he liked me, then I made him go into a closing restaurant and get them to let me use the loo, and then he waited with me in the freezing cold for a taxi for three hours. I was sober and mortified by the time I got a taxi!
OMG...That story sounds sooo much like the things i would do insecurity is a horrid thing!!! Glad you are happy hun , can't wait to find someone like that!
It sounds like he loves you loads ...and will be well chuffed with his new improved version of you xx

I'm really glad I met Paul before I lost weight! I know he loves me for me, and fancies me no matter what size I am! Plus, I know he won't run off if I get gross again when I'm pregnant! He's improving so much too!!! He's over a stone down, and his BMI is down from 29 to 26.5. He looks so good!

Back