What are you looking forward to the most..

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
I can wait until i have a gap between my legs that i can put my hand through, when they are together! when i get that ...i will be HHHHAAAPPPPPYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY:D

i have always wanted that gap too! but im most looking forwards to loosing weigh off my hips and bottom!

SEX

sex
e
x

I can wait until i have a gap between my legs that i can put my hand through, when they are together! when i get that ...i will be HHHHAAAPPPPPYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY:D

So will the lucky man in your life ;):eek:

i cant wait to take the kids swimming and not be embarrased to be in a swimsuit x

i wanna wear t-shirts... i hate the tops of my arms so im forever in long sleeves.

nic...

i dont know whats wrong with me tonight.... but AHHHHHHHHHHHHH.... i am really in a i NEED a man mood....

1 more stone and im going to start looking! :rolleyes:

:devilangel:

im sure you wont have any trouble finding one hun x

:devilangel:

nic, this woman is a minx! some of the undertones of her posts have left me wondering what her and her hubby get up to! lol ;)

x

i dont know whats wrong with me tonight.... but AHHHHHHHHHHHHH.... i am really in a i NEED a man mood....

1 more stone and im going to start looking! :rolleyes:

I decided to look early...been about a month now, with my when i feel like it man lol (wierd how i still think of myself as single tho...ooppsss)
i started to feel exactly like you hun x x go for it girl ..i am sure you will have them flocking x x

hmmm

I decided to look early...been about a month now, with my when i feel like it man lol (wierd how i still think of myself as single tho...ooppsss)
i started to feel exactly like you hun x x go for it girl ..i am sure you will have them flocking x x

I can feel a game of poker coming on... can sometimes get some hot men there ;) Game tomorrow night .... oh i was thinking of leaving it for my "big reveal" or should i just drip feed them my sexy transformation????

To be able to squeese past people on the way to the bar without belly and bum touching the poor folk in my way!

Drip feed it to them hun xx oooo i might take up poker ...hot men mmmmmmm

Defo drip feed em, work them up into a hot sweat ready for the grand finale!

Drip feed it to them hun xx oooo i might take up poker ...hot men mmmmmmm

Poker attracts men from all walks of life - so u get the gamblers, u get some male chavanistic(sp?) pigs, but most of the men are lovely, loads of married ones :(, some millionaire singletons... but sure i only want one ;) xox

I'd like a flat (well flatish) tummy! And to be able to fit in a size 14 (or even 12) pair of jeans without having to lay on the bed and breath in - heavily!!!!!

Back