what are you treating yourself too ?

welshkaz39

what are you going to treat yourself too when you get to your goals whether it be your final goal or smaller goals on the way?

My final goal, I am going back to cyprus and having my wedding photos redone....
My first smaller goal 16.5lb's left to go to get into the teens im still pondering on that mini-treat...

Oooh, good question... :)

Um, well, I'm going to Le Mans to see the motor racing in June... that's why my goal is June 1st! ;)

I'm going with all men, and we're gonna be camping, and it's likely to be HOT weather! In the past, I'd never have booked something like this... But with me being at my goal weight, I'll feel comfy in just shorts and a sleeveless top and hair popped in a ponytail, with minimal make-up... and will really be able to enjoy the experince... (We're there for a week!)...

/Not inappropriately dressed in my usual 'shaping tights', arms covered (even though I'm dying of heat!), feeling too fat to have hair up or skimp on make-up coz I feel like I need all the help I can get! Oh noooo, those days will be gone! Plus, I don't know some of the people going, so as far as they'll be concerned... I'll have always looked like that! :D

It really will be quite a treat! Can't wait! xx

I have lots of mini treats along the way, so it could be a new nail varnish or some luxurious bath oils. Its my Birthday in May so I am hoping to have lost a total of 4 stone by then, fingers crossed! As this is a mid goal I will probably buy something new to wear, maybe a bikini for my holiday, which is my end goal! I am going away in August with a group of friends, its a mixed bunch who I have only known for a short time so stripping off in front of them will be scary, but I will be at goal then which is 10st!! How exciting x

Wow girls, you've got some really motivating reasons there -
Pinks, I'm envious - sounds marvellous. I can feel the heat already !!
:devilangel::character00182::shifter::shifter::shifter:

I bought myself a necklace from links of London when I lost my first stone (last week) and a charm for it which sits as a pendant, i'm buying a new charm for each stone that I lose. Jewellery will fit me no matter what size I am! I am working towards a holiday too - a hen weekend in Portugal at the end of May with 11 people and I only know the hen.

I am going to Turkey in September. All inclusive for 1 week :)

My goal by then is to lose my weight. Completed management. After I come back I expect to gain afew pound! So Im going back (which I didn't do before)

Hi,
Im going to Florida in July for two weeks and our friends from Atlanta, Tennessee and Mississippi are coming to stay with us there. Ive got my nieces wedding day and night in August and in September i am 40 years old and me and hubby are going to the Dom Rep for two weeks of all inclusive bliss.
I like the idea of the charms for the necklace for smaller goals. My hubby bought me the black leather pandora last week and i might to the same things.xxx

Back