What are you using your Healthy Extra's for today..?

On green again today

HEA-milk
HEA-30g cheddar
HEB-porridge
HEB-baked apple and mincemeat

That sounds a bit more exciting than me - I literally have the same HE's every day! Can't imagine a day without bread...

That sounds a bit more exciting than me - I literally have the same HE's every day! Can't imagine a day without bread...

I'm on and off with bread, sometimes I actually can't see how I would fit it into my day but others I do love it. I love using my HEB on something sweet though (like a hifi or the apple and mincemeat-that's gorgeous) as it feels naughty but really isn't. Having it with custard today for the extra naughty feel.

I was running late so I grabbed some Trufree Fibre Crackers, three Babybel Lights and an apple, and had breakfast on the way to work.

375ml skimmed milk (A choice)
35g porridge oats (B choice)
2 alpen lights (B choice) = a great green day. Yum

Yesterday I had

HEX A - 30g low low cheese spread and 100ml skimmed milk
HEX B - 2.5 scan brans (had cheese on top) and a Hifi light bar

red day

HEA - burger cheese and babybel
HEB - Wholemeal roll
HEB - Muesli

don't fancy a second HEA today as we've been out for most of it and don't want to force one now just for the sake of it

I had fibre flakes and skimmed milk with fruit for breakfast.

I've had a hifi light bar and for the other half of my B extra gonna have a slice of toast with low low cheese spread on. Rest of my A extra is on milk in my coffee x

I've been using up nearly all my healthy extras at breakfast, so today I'm trying quinoa porridge with soya milk, it's pretty good! And it means I have both B choices left for the rest of the day :)

EE today

HEA - 2 laughing cow blue cheese triangles and 100ml oakly chocolate milk
HEB - Whatever hifi bar I buy at group (probably two rocky roads if I'm going to be honest)

hea 2 slices kerry low low mature cheese to go on some pizza am making
heb 2 aldi benefit light cereal bars (like Aplen lights) choc and orange flavour, yum!

I've been using up nearly all my healthy extras at breakfast, so today I'm trying quinoa porridge with soya milk, it's pretty good! And it means I have both B choices left for the rest of the day :)
Have you tried couscous porridge? could do it with bulgar wheat too probably :) I like my porridge oats soaked overnight in yogurt, they swell up and you can eat cold or warm up in microwave - saves a hea!

EE today

HEA - 2 laughing cow blue cheese triangles and 100ml oakly chocolate milk
HEB - Whatever hifi bar I buy at group (probably two rocky roads if I'm going to be honest)

I don't think the blue triangles are a hea on EE?

I don't think the blue triangles are a hea on EE?

Aren't they the same as the deli-squares?

I've just checked online and its only got the deli-squares on (I'd completely forgotten when they first came out they were squares) but according to the website the deli light squares any variety are a HEA on all plans and HEB on green.... :/ the triangles aren't mentioned on either. starting to worry now

Just on red/green plans as a B choice and not on EE though isn't it? Helpfully it's not on the website! :confused:

Where did you find out 60g of low low was a hex a? I swear I was told ages ago half a tub was an a choice but can't seem to find anywhere to check x

Where did you find out 60g of low low was a hex a? I swear I was told ages ago half a tub was an a choice but can't seem to find anywhere to check x

It works out just less then half the pack that you can have as a HEA, so I usually just have half as I never use my top syn allowance anyway

After my mix up with the HEA yesterday not sure what to do with those triangles now, think I'll just syn them when I use them (they are yummy so I don't regret buying them) but if I'm doing green I usually use both HEB on bread and/or cereal. will update on hexs for todayy later as it depends on how little one is, if he's better we'll go to my mums and have a ee day, but if he's not it'll be green.... hmmm unless I can get to the shop after OH gets home to pick up some mushrooms

Back