What are you using your Healthy Extra's for today..?

Being a little naughty today having a skinny latte and counting it as my HEA for the skimmed milk, my B choice will be two hifi lights, one before my run and one after

I'm having a green day today, so I'm having...

HExA: 250ml Semi Skimmed Milk
HExA: Not sure on my 2nd choice, maybe 3 BabyBel Lights!

HExB: 2 x Rocky Road HiFi Light
HExB: 1 x Orange HiFi

EE so...

HExA: 30g grated cheddar on bolognese for my tea.
HExB: Tried out the new Alpen Light Cherry Bakewell flavour - lush! So one of those and a double chocolate one for later!

Green today and having

HEA - skimmed milk
HEA - 2 laughing cow extra light triangles and 100ml oakly choc milk

HEB - WW petite pain
HEB - Hifi bar later after my run, not sure which one I'll fancy yet, maybe orange as I think they have the worse date

Question for you all: are plain porridge sachets classed as a hxb?? I use them for work as they are convenient to take with me. Can't find the answer in my book or on line :/ Linds x

Having yet another green day today, I'm hooked :giggle:

HExA: 30g Cheddar
HExA: 45g Reduced Fat Cheddar

HExB: 2 x Rocky Road HiFi Light
HExB: 1 x Peanut Heaven HiFi

Question for you all: are plain porridge sachets classed as a hxb?? I use them for work as they are convenient to take with me. Can't find the answer in my book or on line :/ Linds x

30g porridge oats are classed as a HExB. A sachet is likely to be more than 30g, so you would need to Syn the extra.

HEA - 250ml ss milk to go with my 2 syns of Options hot choc. Scrummy!

HEB - 35g Bran Flakes (I never would have chosen them pre-SW but I'm addicted!)

Last edited:
Princess_Stevie said:
30g porridge oats are classed as a HExB. A sachet is likely to be more than 30g, so you would need to Syn the extra.

Thanks princess stevie... I'll just buy a sack of oats and make up 30g food bags myself for work then :) x

HEa. Cheese
HEb bacon
HEb steak

(Doing green days)

Oops this thread has just reminded me I've had neither today!! Erm....might have a hot choc made with milk and a couple of alpen bars x

I almost forgot so I have had 3 Babybel Light for HEA and two slices of toasted nimble wholemeal for HEB

Bossman

Was just going to say that about the UHT milk, or sometimes its with the free from range (or whatever its called in whichever supermarket you go to) so its worth checking both places

Not sure on HEA today - will either be a bit of cheese with some apples and grapes or milk in my drinks (I'm leaning more towards the cheese at the moment as a snack later on tonight
HEB will be a hifi bar

Back