What are you using your Healthy Extra's for today..?

EE today and I'll be having

HEA - 2 laughing cow extra light and the rest on milk for drinks
HEB - hifi bar... undecided as to whether I'm going to have two rocky roads of one of the new bakewell ones

Green day today..

HExA: 250ml Semi Skimmed Milk
HExA: Not sure yet, maybe more milk or a few BabyBel Lights

HExB: 30g All Bran Chocolate Crunch
HExB: 2 x Rocky Road HiFi Light

Red day today..

HExA: 45g Reduced Fat Cheddar

HExB: 35g Porridge Oats

Princess_Stevie said:
Red day today..

HExA: 45g Reduced Fat Cheddar

HExB: 35g Porridge Oats

Stevie.. Is it okay to just have 35g porridge oats on their own? I thought you had to have a ryvita or something like that with them but can't for the life of me think what it is lol :D xxx

Stevie.. Is it okay to just have 35g porridge oats on their own? I thought you had to have a ryvita or something like that with them but can't for the life of me think what it is lol :D xxx

No hun, it's just 35g porridge oats! You don't have to have anything with them :) xxx

It used to be 28g of porridge and a crackerbread but they changed it to 35g of porridge with nothing else last year :)

today is green

HEA - 2 x cheese
HEB - Wholemeal roll
HEB - some ryvita not sure which ones yet as haven't bought them

had a red day today so
HEA - 45g reduced fat cheddar
HEB - 1 mint hi-fi bar
HEB - 3 sweet onion ryvitas

Had homemade chicken liver and bacon pate on my ryvitas yum yum :)

Green day today

HEA - Lowlow cheese spread
HEB - 2 Ryvita and 1 hifi light
HEB - Hifi bar

might have some milk for drinks later if I want some for a second HEA

Is anyone here at target or knows the rules about extra HEX's once at target? I'm just interested as I've only got 12lb to go :)

Is anyone here at target or knows the rules about extra HEX's once at target? I'm just interested as I've only got 12lb to go :)

Your suppose to have an extra HEB... then if you still loose try another one, its different for each person, some people end up having to have quite a few extra Healthy extra's whereas others just the one does

I've recently discovered Oatly Chocolate Milk which you can have 200ml of as a HexA. It is yummy on its own, and really good in porridge too!

I had wholemeal toast at breakfast and having some milk with coffees across the evening as I am on nights! Boo hiss!

HexA: 30g cheddar in with my SW creamy tomato and mushroom pasta.
HexB: I sprinkled a Choc & Fudge Alpen Light and an Apple and Sultana Alpen Light into a toffee Mullerlight to create my own personal Toffee Apple Muller Corner! It tasted like it should be so much naughtier!

1/2 HEX A is on cheese in a pasta bake I had for tea during the night and the rest went on a smear of low low cheese spread on my HEX b wholemeal toast

Back