What are you using your Healthy Extra's for today..?

HExA: 250ml Semi Skimmed Milk
HExA: 3 x BabyBel Light

HExB: 30g All Bran Chocolate Crunch
HExB: WW Petit Pain

HEB: 2x hifi lights
HEA: 30g cheddar

I think I'll go for the hifi as I've decided to have the ww rolls on Saturday with my soup and not sure if we will have been shopping or not by then to top them up again

Nice thread :)

A - 250ml semi skimmed milk - this makes 4 coffees for me!

B - 35g All bran

I'm contemplating using coffee mate in coffee for my syns and saving my A choice for cheese!!!

Another green day...

HExA: 200ml Chocolate flavoured Oatly
HExA: 45g Reduced Fat Cheddar

HExB: 60g Wholemeal Roll
HExB: 2 x HiFi Light

hea: 30g cheddar
heb: had one hifilight so far, will either have another for supper, or maybe 3 finn crisp thins

My Hex's today have been:

Hexa - 250 ml semi milk
Hexa - 40g R/F cheese
Hexb - 2 x wholemeal bread
Hexb - 2 x hi-fi light bars (rocky road, i have no idea what i'm going to do, i finally found ones i like and the C has run out and doesn't know if she's getting more as they were limited edition apparently :cry: no fair lol)

Last edited:
^^I think they'll stay, they were way too popular not to surely, they better have my consultant had run out as well but I didn't ask about it as I assumed they'd have more next week. I don't think they've stopped them yet though as someones consultant would have said something surely. When they stopped doing the lemon one they announced it, also they haven't been out that long

I'll have to ask on Tuesday, if they don't have any in then I'll be panicking now lol.

today I'm having

HEA - milk
HEA - philli light
HEB - porridge
HEB - ww petite pain

I tried Babybel Lights today, I didn't like them very much! Think I'll go back to having smaller amount of the full fat ones.

red today

Hea-milk
Hea-low fat cheese
Heb-was going to have porridge but didnt need as much as i though so synned it. so tonight ill be having either two hifis or one hifi and some baked apple and mincemeat

In the week at least the bulk of my healthy extras go on breakfast, so soya milk with sultana bran and coffee, and I have also been having some Oatly chocolate milk, which I am rather in love with, though I realised yesterday I thought I could have 250ml rather than 200ml so have been over indulging a little bit, oops! I think tonight I might have some kind of pasta, so I may split my last b choice between olive oil and pine nuts for the sauce.

HEA-skimmed milk in my drinks
HEB-hifi bar before my run.... not sure which one depends what I buy in group (2 rocky roads if they have them in, if not I think I'll get orange)

I always do green days, so have 2 healthy extras:

HeA - soya milk - usually a couple of cups of tea at home, and a soya latte out (yummy - feels so indulgent to have a latte on a diet!)
HeB - 2 x slices brown bread from 800g loaf. I had got into the habit of having the 400g loaves, and probably will go back to that after finishing my big loaf, as it feels like you can have two slices of bread PLUS another HEB!

Back