What are you using your syns on today?

according to the sw website...the prawn hoops and crosses are only 4 syns a pack....i count mine as 4...1 syn saved for you today ;) x

Wooo thanks Hunny.

Favourite flavour too thats a nice bonus x

McCain Oven Chips (3)
Linda McCartney Mozzerella 1/4lber (4)
and half a sugar in my tea (0.5)
Butter on my bread (2)

9.5 so far...

Trying to figure out if I can afford some dressing on a bowl of salad!!!

Salad Dressings/Salad Cream - 4 syns
Hoops n Crosses Prawn - 4
Frozen Curly Wurly - 6

14 yay

not all of them are, some have a few syns. :)

Oh dear! Can someone tell me about Aldi fat free please. The ones that look like muller. I have vanilla, toffee and one with sprinkles I think.
Thanks

Mini Twister ice lolly (thank to Princess Stevie for tempting me to buy them!!) - might have another later, or find something else to have!
C xx

Oh dear! Can someone tell me about Aldi fat free please. The ones that look like muller. I have vanilla, toffee and one with sprinkles I think.
Thanks

i think the toffee is 3 or 3.5 and the vanilla is 1.5 (if i remember right)
i made the mistake a while back thinking i was saving money....glad i checked 1st cos there was no way i was wasting syns on yog! lol.

i get the 4 pack of forest fruits ones (the optifit active fat free ones) and those are free...the peach ones aren't though so i only stick to those! x

i think the toffee is 3 or 3.5 and the vanilla is 1.5 (if i remember right)
i made the mistake a while back thinking i was saving money....glad i checked 1st cos there was no way i was wasting syns on yog! lol.

i get the 4 pack of forest fruits ones (the optifit active fat free ones) and those are free...the peach ones aren't though so i only stick to those! x

Damn!! Right will stick to muller now. Thank you

Today's plan:

1/4 Jus Rol light puff pastry (4)
HiFi light choc & caramel bar (3)
2 tbsp reduced salt tommy k (1)

Today:

25g Weetabix spoon size choc (4.5)
1/4 Jus Rol light puff pastry (4)
gravy granules in pie (0.5)

9 so far...

Today's plan:

splash of SS milk (1)