What are you using your syns on today?

Curly wurly 6 syns
Phildelphia light 2 syns
1/4 jar Napolina tomato and chili pasta sauce. 5
Total 13

Curly wurlys are the best chocolate fix. :D. Pasta sauce was higher than I thought but I have lot of 'slimming world unfriendly' cupboard ingredients to use before I can buy more.

So far today I've only had 2 Syns on 4tbsp extra light mayo so not sure what else to have... Although the Curly Wurly's are luring me....

What popcorn did you have for 2.5 ? :eek: I've been looking for some lower syn popcorn .

its a 6 pack from sainsbury's - 3 flavours (sour cream, vinegar and smoked paprika)
they're a bit pricey at £1.80 a pack but i really like them :)

syns for me today are 9 in total:
mayo - 0.5
scan bran cake - 0.5
fun size mars - 4
prawn hoops and crosses - 4

Today's plan:

Tilda Mexican bean chilli rice (2.5)
1 tbsp extra light mayo (0.5)
My Carte D'or tiramisu (10)

The ice cream is my weigh in night treat :)

The plan is to try and just have some chocolate philli for 6 syns........ but we do have some Birthday cake left over..... hopefully I will resist

I was very original and had another curly wurly. But after a crap day at work it was definitely the best option as a Cadbury boost was calling to me.

Small iced skinny gingerbread latte (6 1/2)
1 tbs mayo (1/2 syn)
Graze box toffee apple (3 1/2)

10 1/2 syns today :)

Taiko Vietnamese prawn crystal rolls (0.5)
3 splashes of skimmed milk (1.5)
1 Rich tea finger (1)
1/2 pkt Morrisons tuna pasta bake sauce mix (4)

7 :)

Quick question, if I go to Costa coffee, ordered a skinny latte with sugar free hazelnut syrup and count the milk as my HEXA, is there any Syns to count as well?

I'm having a tesco chilli chicken noodle salad for lunch (3.5). Might also pick up some low-Syn crisps to go with it :)

Found a new chocalate bar when i went shopping I brought one of each to check syns :) Lindt hello my name is cookies and cream works out at 11 syns per bar and lindt hello my name is strawberry cheesecake is 10.5 syns they are big with 6 squares in each bar on offer in sainsbury at the min so going to save up my syns and try one later :)

:( over synned today
Utterly butterly 3
Dried raisin 3.5
3 x mini flapjack 10.5

17.5 syns

Back