Thanx

How did you make this? :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

5 scan bran ( 5 syns or Hex B)
3 eggs
5-6 tablespoons sweetener
25g walnut pieces or halves 8.5 syns
70g toffee muller
50g Walden Farm toffee dipping sauce ( can be bought on online, syn free)

blitz scan bran, add a little boiling water and mix well, should look like breadcrumbs. Add sweetener, then eggs, one at a time. Mix the toffee muller and the toffee dipping sauce together, then add to scan bran mixture and mix well. Pour into a silicon loaf tin and bake at gas 5 for about 40 to 50 mins. you can also microwave the mixture, but I prefer the texture of it baked in the oven. Whole cake can be counted as ether 13.5 syns or HexB plus 8.5 syns x
If you're on Facebook, there are quite a few scan bran recipe groups :)

5 scan bran ( 5 syns or Hex B) 3 eggs 5-6 tablespoons sweetener 25g walnut pieces or halves 8.5 syns 70g toffee muller 50g Walden Farm toffee dipping sauce ( can be bought on online, syn free) blitz scan bran, add a little boiling water and mix well, should look like breadcrumbs. Add sweetener, then eggs, one at a time. Mix the toffee muller and the toffee dipping sauce together, then add to scan bran mixture and mix well. Pour into a silicon loaf tin and bake at gas 5 for about 40 to 50 mins. you can also microwave the mixture, but I prefer the texture of it baked in the oven. Whole cake can be counted as ether 13.5 syns or HexB plus 8.5 syns x If you're on Facebook, there are quite a few scan bran recipe groups :)

Thank you!
I make scan bran cake but just with a toffee muller and I usually have half for my HEB...might give this a bash but not sure his safe the bag of walnuts would be lol x

5 scan bran ( 5 syns or Hex B) 3 eggs 5-6 tablespoons sweetener 25g walnut pieces or halves 8.5 syns 70g toffee muller 50g Walden Farm toffee dipping sauce ( can be bought on online, syn free) blitz scan bran, add a little boiling water and mix well, should look like breadcrumbs. Add sweetener, then eggs, one at a time. Mix the toffee muller and the toffee dipping sauce together, then add to scan bran mixture and mix well. Pour into a silicon loaf tin and bake at gas 5 for about 40 to 50 mins. you can also microwave the mixture, but I prefer the texture of it baked in the oven. Whole cake can be counted as ether 13.5 syns or HexB plus 8.5 syns x If you're on Facebook, there are quite a few scan bran recipe groups :)

Meant to ask, are all their items calorie and syn free? Just googled for a nosey as I hadn't seen it before and can't believe my eyes! Lol x

Yep they are :) I've also bought the chocolate dipping sauce, and use that with some orange and choc sprinkle and some orange essence to make choc orange scan bran cakes :D

Yep they are :) I've also bought the chocolate dipping sauce, and use that with some orange and choc sprinkle and some orange essence to make choc orange scan bran cakes :D

hmmm...seems too good to be true lol
i could only see caramel sauce and not toffee...but noticed they have lots of other things too.
wonder how good they are? bound to be full of chemicals surely?x

hmmm...seems too good to be true lol
i could only see caramel sauce and not toffee...but noticed they have lots of other things too.
wonder how good they are? bound to be full of chemicals surely?x

Sorry I meant caramel, not toffee lol The ingredients list things like purified water, defatted cocoa , no chemical as far as I can see, but hubby calls them my Frankenstein sauces lol On their own, they taste foul, but if you add a couple of teaspoons to say fat free fromage frais, or fat free natural yog its really nice

my syns for today..
5 scan bran 5 syns
Greek style muller 0.5 syns

Total for today is 5.5 syns

42g bag of Galaxy Minstrels (10.5)

Back