What are you using your syns on today?

Shape yoghurt the apple crumble and rhubarb crumble flavours!! Had one of these over banana for brekkie! 1/2 a syn and amaaaaazing!

Torn over whether to have a fudge later too! x

Coleslaw was a regural one about a tablespoon worth on a salad so about 3 syns I'm guessing?

Options hot chocolate 2 syns

Fun size Milky Way 3.5

Salt and viniger ryvita bites - 5 syns

:)

I've got 10 syns left for the day and really thinking about using them on some dark chocolate, but i feel quite guilty at the prospect as it's my first week!

Daisyhappy! said:
I've got 10 syns left for the day and really thinking about using them on some dark chocolate, but i feel quite guilty at the prospect as it's my first week!

Don't feel guilty their your syns enjoy them ;) xx

Daisyhappy! said:

Don't feel guilty about using your syns haha! Most people lose better using most of them anyway so go for it!

Oh Yippie, the guilt has melted away Haha :) will really enjoy some while watching x-factor usa! I do want to use close to all my syns each day because i have a lot to lose and if weight loss stops at some point at least i know i can reduce them slightly to get things going! Just can't believe i can eat chocolate- Im a serial VLCD-er so this is a whole new, very enjoyable world! Thanks :)

Could someone tell me... If ya don't have any bread for your healthy b can you have one whole meal pitta bread instead and this would not be synned?

Hawkesy2410 said:
Could someone tell me... If ya don't have any bread for your healthy b can you have one whole meal pitta bread instead and this would not be synned?

Only asda and co op mini pitta bread are a healthy extra b x

Sent from my galaxy s2 using MiniMins app

Aw bugger it was a whole meal weightwatchers pitta! Know roughly how many that is do you know?

I'm having a cheeky dinner of 2 fish cakes at 5syns with free chips and salad as got a busy day ahead!

So I'm defo high now! X

Just used two for a little butter for a slice of nimble :) so worth it!

How many syns can you comfortably get away with and still lose weight?

I've been averaging about 6 a day!

Today with a yoghurt at 1/2 syn two fish cakes at 5 and that pitta bread I think is 5 I'm already at 10.5 :(:( x

Hawkesy2410 said:

Today with a yoghurt at 1/2 syn two fish cakes at 5 and that pitta bread I think is 5 I'm already at 10.5 :(:( x

Its 5.5 syns for a ww pitta bread x

Sent from my galaxy s2 using MiniMins app

I have at least 10 a day, I think I average around 12, but you can use your full 15

I'm having a lion bar (from a multipack) 10.5 syns

might also have a cherry underlayer yogurt 1.5

Well I have had 5.5 for pitta, 5 for fish cakes and 0.5 for yoghurt that's 11.

I just had one and a Half packs of low fat super noodles was proper starved!! Is that bad should I have had super free with it? Noodles doesn't really go with veg/salad lol x

I had one syn yesterday on some brown sauce with my beef casserole yesterday as well, was worth it. Even though my son thought I was being weird haha

today I'm having

cherry underlayer yogurt - 1.5
parsnip and apple soup - 1
cinder toffee cake bar - 7.5

Well as its Saturday I will prob spend my syns on wine or whisky....more likely whisky as I can't drink much of it lol

Back