What are you using your syns on today?

^^They sound yummy, wish I wasn't saving my syns desperatly

today was going to be syn free but some Pringle's found their way to my tummy :O (I honestly have no idea how) I only had a handful so no idea on syns, but will be within my dailies, hoping that will be all I eat syn wise tonight....

Here's the recipes:

Mince Parcels (1 Syn each)

1 pit of filo pastry sheets
Mincemeat
Icing sugar to dust

Cut each filo sheet into 6 squares. Layer 3 squares diagonally, put a tsp of mincemeat on top. Gather up the edges and twist into a parcel. Place in a hot oven for a couple of minutes until golden. Place on a serving plate and dust with icing sugar before serving.

Cinnamon Swirls (1 Syn each)

1 pkt ready rolled puff pastry sheets ( if you use light ones, even less Syns!)
2 tbsp granulated sweetener
2 tbsp "half" sugar (Silver Spoon)
2 tbsp ground cinnamon

Unroll the pastry sheets and lay flat on a floured work surface.
Mix the cinnamon, sweetener and sugar together and cover the surface of the pastry sheets.
Roll up from the long side and 'glue' down the edge using a little water.
using a sharp knife, slice into 18 swirls per sheet, place on a baking tray and cook for 10-15 mins at 180/gas 5.
Leave to cool slightly then serve still warm

Both very simple to make and very enjoyable to eat, ESP the cinnamon swirls! X

Thanks so much, will deffinately be making these for christmas! x

Im saving my syns till friday then indulging on the good stuff known as vodka :p and slimline tonics, its a pain when places don't have diet lemonade as i hate coke :S

ive gone over by two today :( i had 2 advent calendar chocs (2 syns) a mince pie (12 syns) soooo worth it and 3 strepsils (3 syns ) because my throat felt like i had an xmas tree rammed down it and i had nothing else in

I've gone massively over my Syns, to the point where I've stopped counting :( was WI tonight and SW Xmas party, I lost 2.5lbs, ate loads of the buffet and won a box of chocs and a bottle of cava in the Xmas raffle :) all good but I'm now devouring the chocs, and just remembered I have 4 days worth of advent chocs to eat!! However I did all this and more last Tuesday (and Wednesday I must add) and I reigned it in and lost. Only prob for me is I'm not getting weighed again until Thursday 27th, oh dear :(

I'm way over too, had two stuffing balls on my dinner and two little sausages, plus 3 roast potatoes, some mash and some gravy. Then when they dished up the chocolate concrete I was given a massive piece and had that with custard... I followed that up with a glass of wine in the kitchen and ate half of little one's chocolate bun at his party too....

Will attempt to stay syn free until Saturday and then syn free on Sunday again just to reign it in a little, but I think I'm a lost cause until Jan

I think that's going to be my problem now until January, I've got so much going on over next 2 weeks- I am going to try and be good when I can but I can't see that happening with the amount of food that's in our house right now :( oh well going to enjoy it and worry about it in January :)

I need more chocolate!! I've just polished off the box of chocs I won at SW party tonight and am currently hunting for more :(

I need more chocolate!! I've just polished off the box of chocs I won at SW party tonight and am currently hunting for more :(

You have the same feelings as many of us I.e. have a good time at Christmas then recover afterwards. Trouble is too much of a good time could take many weeks to recover especially if you begin now.
I plan to restrain myself to some degree and not eat for the sake of it. Don't get me wrong my Christmas dinner will be as usual with no cutbacks. I will eat chocolate but limit myself to sensible amounts.

Best of luck over the holidays and make sure it's still enjoyable but not too much gluttony. One of my fellow SW members put on 14lb last year in 2 weeks.

Sent from my iPad using Forum Runner

Quavers - small multipack bag - 4.5 and I 2 babybel light with my lunch for 4 syns. Currently debating the curly wurly in my drawer....

Not a lot today! I usually save the majority of my Syns for a weekend. Today I've had:

- Advent Calendar Chocolate (1)
- Malteasers Celebration (2)

I'm hoping to stay syn free today, mums cooking chilli tonight and if she is using a packet I'm going to see if she'll mind me just having beans on a jacket with cheese (I think the packet would work out around 2.5 - 4 syns for my portion) so depending on how much I fancy it I might have some.... but I'm trying to be strong as I had too many syns yesterday, will have too many on Saturday and on Monday, so hoping to keep the in between days syns free

I've had miles too many Syns today- been eating chocolate all day long, had dominos for dinner and now eating ice cream!! My star week is making me go crazy! :(

Not a lot today! I usually save the majority of my Syns for a weekend. Today I've had:

- Malteasers Celebration (2)

Pretty much the same again today!

- Galaxy Celebration (2)

Out for my works meal tonight chinese eek so ive had no healthy extras or syns or carbs so hopefully it should Balance out fingers crossed xxx

So far nothing but I've just remembered the advent calendar so that's 2 and it will be another 2 for 100ml skimmed milk for cups of tea at my mums later and then whatever she cooks for dinner.

Back