What are you using your syns on today?

Today's plan:

1 Discovery wholemeal tortilla (5.5)

I may have 2 but then that's 11 Syns on dinner (making enchiladas) and I want chocolate lol!
Going to save my HEXB (Ryvita minis) until after dinner so maybe I won't be able to eat much more lol!

Anyway if I only have 1 tortilla then I'll have a Waitrose choc brownie for 5.5 and a couple of Fox's choc party rings (1.5 each) to give me a total of 14 :)

I've had a HiFi Light (3), some Bisto Pour Over gravy (1.5), a mini Creme Egg (2.5), Rich Tea Finger (1) and a Highlights hot chocolate (2). Pretty good for 10 Syns in total! :)

Today's plan:

I may have 2 but then that's 11 Syns on dinner (making enchiladas) and I want chocolate lol!
Going to save my HEXB (Ryvita minis) until after dinner so maybe I won't be able to eat much more lol!

Anyway if I only have 1 tortilla then I'll have a Waitrose choc brownie for 5.5 and a couple of Fox's choc party rings (1.5 each) to give me a total of 14 :)
So I kinda stuck to the plan, I had:

2 Fox's choc party rings (3)
1/2 SW lemon roulade (0.5)
4 Mini eggs (3)

Total of 12 :)

Pack of monster munch- 5.5, flump- 1.5 and a mini caramel egg- 3...10 :)

Today's Syns:

2 choc Weetabix (HEXB + 2 Syns)
2 Mini eggs (1.5)
1/5 of Mum's homemade trifle (5)
Gravy (1)
1 McVities Digestive biscuit (3.5)
100ml skimmed milk (2)

15 in total today :)

Curly wurly (6), flump (1.5), mini creme egg (2.5) and reduced sugar ketchup (2) so 12 today :)

A small choc cookie did also jump off the counter and land in my mouth tonight lol I'll just have a few less Syns over the week to compensate!

Syns to day will be gravy and some nut roast - got to do some sums and work out what that will total!

Flexi synning today for 30

So far I've had:

Wotsits (5)
4 mini eggs (3)
1 tbsp reduced sugar jam (1)
6 Princess fat free marshmallows (9)

18 so 12 left for dinner which is great as I plan to have a veggie lasagne with side salad for 7 syns :)

Been really busy so not posted but pleased to say for the 1st time ever i did not succomb to the hot cross buns or any easter eggs! I did have creme eggs but all within my syns!
Anyhoo today aldi light salad cream 1.5 1tbsp, curly wurly 6, hoops n crosses 4 11.5 for today!

I think my syns today wil get used on a curly wurly 6.5 syns and a packet of french fries crisps 4 syns. x

The plan is Kit kat chunky at 13 syns and some ketchup at 1 syn

Today's Syns:

1 tbsp reduced sugar jam (1)
1 Lindt mini bunny (3)
1 Curly Wurly (6)
1 Wotsits (5)

15 :)

Fullfat salad cream 1tbsp 2.5 syn
20g lf cheese 3 syn
Carrs pasty(its a bolton pasty)! 8syns n so worth it!
Flump 1.5 total 15

Back