What are you using your syns on today?

I'm having one of the rocky road hifi lt bars at 3 syns, and I'm having 3 scan bean with my SS soup at lunch, and that leaves me 4 to play with as I am saving a few from each day for a slice of celebration cake on Saturday (hubby has a new job and we are having a party!)

Sarah xx

Hi Sarah, hope you dont mind me jumping in but i'm the same start weight as you and have same target weight. Start SW yesterday. Wondered if you fancied buddying up? xx

Oops having to use syns on the cheeky glass of red I had last night. Know you're not supposed to save up etc but fancied it!

Slimming world say you can save up syns if you want, they just think doing it daily is better. Personally I normally do it daily but if I have something on I'll do weekly or if I fancy a bit extra one day

My group had the new rocky road hifi's today and I've already had 3! 2 for a HEx and then 3 syns. I've also hs a squirt of lightest Mayo, so 4 syns so far. I never know what I am going to 'spend' them on, it depends how my mood takes me!

I'm so jealous, I really want to try the rocky road hifi's

Still not had ANY syns yet today...looking forward to them tonight

I haven't had any syns yet, but will have a cauldron Aduki bean Kiev for tea (3.5 syns) with chips.

:-( i used a whole days syns on a biscuit binge today, i have been feeling really poorly this weeks due to shingles and had stuck to my diet so well but today i just cracked :-(

I wouldn't mind but its my weigh in tomorrow but hey, learn from your mistakes and kick yourself up the bum and move on :)

Have joined the Christmas countdown so next week will be my first official weigh in!!

Xx

- Mars bar ice creams, which are quite decent for 6.5 syns
- Merginue nests for 3 syns
- Nesquik powder for 3 syns- as I'm not keen on milk but even less keen on getting osteoporosis when I'm older!,
- Curly Wurlys
- Rocky road bars (as of last night's meeting!)
- If I've not eaten very much then I'll have a whopping 15 syn yorkie! yum :)

Bloooody cupcake icing......why did I agree to make 30 birthday cupcakes in the middle of TOTM. I tried to resist and failed miserably. So that's my syns pretty much used untill September. :( :(

Clouise29 said:
I am going to have a treat tonight and have a Weight Watchers chilled cheesecake which is 11 syns x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

These were really not as nice as expected!! My fiancé was not impressed! He said it Was like mouldy yogurt (not that bad) and he has been loving the SW food so far x

How frustrating, Clouise.

Today I have had a sushi pack (1/2 syn), a pack of French frys (4 syns), a caramel rocky bar (5 syns) and a ww lemon mousse (3 1/2 syns).

I have had a mini twister 2.5syns, 2 oreos 5syns and walkers stars 4.5syns. Total 12 :) save my syns for night when my sons in bed lol

These were really not as nice as expected!! My fiancé was not impressed! He said it Was like mouldy yogurt (not that bad) and he has been loving the SW food so far x

That's a shame :( I suppose at least you know for future reference, but rubbish when you've saved your syns for the day for it

I have had a mini twister 2.5syns, 2 oreos 5syns and walkers stars 4.5syns. Total 12 :) save my syns for night when my sons in bed lol

I love saving my syns for something sweet on an evening once little ones in bed :)

Tonight I'm planning on making syn free pancakes, but having 6 syns worth of chocolate philli, strawberries and a banana with them yummy!

I think that should fill me up, but if I fancy anymore syns I might have a mint kitkat as well (5.5 syns)

Gin and slimline tonic with lots of ice 4 syns. No more wine for me for a while :)

Got soaking wet and freezing getting to work this morning, so had a options hot chocolate (2) to warm up once I got into the office.

Not really got and other Syns planned for the day, I usually just see where the mood takes me. Will probably have a chocolate bar tonight, or an extra HiFi bar.

All my food planned for today is syn free so far so I could treat myself tonight to a chinese. Beef mushroom is low in Syns so that might be my tea

Everyday i seem to use my syns for things i cant live without. Always ketchup or gravy depending what im having for dinner. Extra light philli in pasta,White choc options in quark to go with some frozen summer berries for desert. Without fail ill have a packet of french fries on a evening when watching tv as my treat for the day. I stay away from using my syns for chocolate or sweets because there my downfall and best out of the way lol! I havent had one bit of chocolate since January! :eek: Today my syns will be going on wine and no doubt that will be at least 3 days worth in one go oops!xx

Back