What are you using your syns on today?

Friday night, girly night in so all my syns are on vodka. Happy Friday everyone x

I know especially when so many syns! Where was the sushi pack from Nettie as very low synsx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Sainsbury's - it was a variety pack of medium size and I put it through the snackulator. I have since found out though that sushi can be counted at 1 1/2 syns per 100g - less time consuming to do it that way and yes - very low syn. A fab discovery especially if you are trying to replace sandwhiches.

Ive used 3 syns already :( i was up early this morning so had some cereal and ive just eaten a rocky road hifi light bar so thats 3syns gone already...was so worth it tho :D

i cant wait to try these rocky road hifi bars, they best be in group next week!

i cant wait to try these rocky road hifi bars, they best be in group next week!

I know, I'm so jealous of everyone trying them. I'm going to cry if we don't have them next week in group lol

A few vodkas and diet cokes, I've hardly had any syns this week so I have a few spare to have a good old drink

nothing tastes as good as being slim feels

Got soaking wet and freezing getting to work this morning, so had a options hot chocolate (2) to warm up once I got into the office.

Not really got and other Syns planned for the day, I usually just see where the mood takes me. Will probably have a chocolate bar tonight, or an extra HiFi bar.

Just having another options hot chocolate now, so thats 4 Syns so far today. Plenty left for a treat tonight :)

Ohhh but choc digestives are worth it yummm. I had an Alpen light choc and fudge with my afternoon cuppa it was just enough to fix the craving

Bloooody cupcake icing......why did I agree to make 30 birthday cupcakes in the middle of TOTM. I tried to resist and failed miserably. So that's my syns pretty much used untill September. :( :(

I did that last weekend, mmmmm icing! but it's no biggie- draw a line under it and start again tomorrow! :)

Today's syns: 9 already!

1x Nesquik for my skimmed milk (which I hate otherwise)= 3 syns
1x hot chocolate after a run in the rain! = 3 syns
1x light chocolate mousse = 3 syns

Although I shouldn't, sometimes if I have a high syn day I either revert to calories or weight watcher's old points (60 cals per point)
- so if I eat 30 syns which is about 600 calories then I just count the rest of my calories for the day around that- and aim for a total of about 1400 or below- that way I'll still lose weight and not have to feel so guilty!!

xx

A small 15g pack of haribos. Leftovers from Christmas! 3syns and if you suck them they last ages!

Had 8 1/2 syns today. 2 linda mcartney italian sausages, tablespoon of barbecue sauce, a muller greek peach flavour, options mint, and velvet crunch :)

That sounds like loads for 8 1/2 syns, I love when you don't use that many syns but seem to get loads for it.

I'm having Chinese tonight so that will be my syns. not decided exactly what I'm having yet, but if I get chance I'm going to weight it as well (I know get me lol) depends though as we have friends round so don't want to look like a weirdo

I just mindlessly Licked the back of the spoon when baking dammit. Making Nanaimo bars with my eldest for fathers day :) they are like the Canadian version of millionaires shortcake...... We're not Canadian but he found the recipe online and adapted it to suit him!! (no coconut or fruit PMSL)

Light Coconut Milk and Red Thai Paste

Sweet Chilli Velvet Crunch and maybe a curly wurly

Back