What are you using your syns on today?

I always use 2 every morning as I start my day by having a mug of hot water, lemon juice, ginger and 2tsp of Honey( I did try it with one but I didnt find it sweet enough)
Then the rest can vary, some days I might not even use any more than that as if I fancy something sweet after dinner ive been having fruit with a muller light on top, those coconut ones are amaze!
But this thread is about what I do use.. so!
My main ones are usually.. Linda McCartney sausages as those red onion ones have become extinct here!
Quavers, Snack-a-Jack's (Caramel flavour)
Usually chocolate wise its a Curly Wurly purely because they're 6. I usually save the extravagance of having 9 on a Galaxy for after weigh in night.
Biscuit wise.. I would use them on a Viscount as thats quite a rich biscuit and not bad for 3 syns!

Going out tonight!! Flexi syns on G&T's and a meal in a French Restaurant. Can't wait. I think I will eat something before I go so that I'm not starving.

Meringue (2.5 syns) for eton mess
15g of Cocoa powder (3 syns) for a hot choccy with my hexa of milk

Yum yum :)

Last edited:
Yes but don't make the mistake I made with high juice which has no added sugar but isn't sugar free. Grrrr 3 syncs and don't like it that much!

Sorry was replying to a much earlier post about fruit juice don't know how to edit so please ignore.

A curly wurly and a mars ice cream! (12.5 syns) xx

God only knows!!! Going to a wedding party later tonight and it will be food galore!!!! Won't be having any alcohol but I'll most likely be having a wee bit of everything that's there! :rolleyes:

donna88 said:
A bit of a naughty thread, but I always think what people use their syns for is quite interesting, so simple, what are you planning (or have already) on using your syns on today?

I'm planning on having a maltesers easter bunny later on tonight at 8 1/2 syns

I think this is a great thread

That sounds like loads for 8 1/2 syns, I love when you don't use that many syns but seem to get loads for it.

I'm having Chinese tonight so that will be my syns. not decided exactly what I'm having yet, but if I get chance I'm going to weight it as well (I know get me lol) depends though as we have friends round so don't want to look like a weirdo

Lol I know :)

Not sure what I'll have tonight, either some green and blacks dark choc or a hot choc. Just got the options hot choc with ginger so I'm keen to try it, hope it's good!

ended up having a bit of a green feast, boiled rice (free) mushroom foo yung (counting 5 syns for oil) and mushrooms and peppers in blackbean sauce (weighed it and it wasnt far off the 360g so counting 8 syns for it)

I got quite a bit for mine today!
1 tbsp satay sauce = 1.5syns
Lighter than light mayo= 0.5 syns

Highlights hot choc x2 = 4syns
Flump = 1.5 syns
Tub of fat free pineapple cottage cheese =1.5 syns

Been falling off the wagon when bored lately so made sure I had plenty of low syn/free snacks for babysitting this eve! That second part of that little lot lasted me all evening along with a punnet of blueberries!

I save my syns everyday on chocolate I love it and I'm not willing to give it up lol so use 15 syns on chocolate!! I'm not a lover of chips (crisps) or sauces so all my meals are totally free.. I stick my chocolate "allowance" in the fridge and sit quietly with it when my daughter goes to bed. X

Having 2 skinny lizzie sausages for breakfast so that's 2 syns and will be having some stir fry veg for tea (not a whole pack will use mostly fresh but then some of a frozen pack just to bulk it out) so 1 syn for that. Don't know what I'll use the rest on yet

It's not going to be a good day :sad0071:
going to a evening do for a wedding and there's a buffet. I'm driving so alcohol not a problem and eating before I go but party food. It's my big downfall. How do I resist it? Am going to have a look and limit myself to 5 or 6 things, sit miles away from the buffet and wear really will shoes so I don't want to walk! Anyhoo, that's where my syns will be today!

A meal at pizza express. Will be having a cheese pizza and asking for less cheese which will be my HeA for the day and probably about 10 syns for half the pizza. Then sharing a portion of garlic bread as well which will probably take me over the syn amount but that's the only syns for the day so I don't mind :)

2 Skinny Lizzy sausages for brekkie

1.5 syns for carbonara sauce for dinner tonight

Mikados to snack on this evening - probably 5

Back