What are you using your syns on today?

On 5 syns at the moment

2 for sausages
1 on stir fry veg
1.5 on hot chocolate and
.5 on some greek yoghurt

don't think I'll have anything else now, but if I do it'll be a kitkat mint at 5.5

Used syns today on

2 italian sausages 1
Muller greek 1/2
Meat free meatballs 1/2
Velvet crunch 4
Options 2
Tsp extra light flora 1/2

25g chocolate cake - 5
apple purée in yogurt - 1 1/2
cracker - 1 1/2
mini naan - 6
1/2 tbsp mango chutney - 1

Total - 15

I'm using mine on chorizo (not sure yet but between 3 and 4.5 syns depends on how much I eat while cooking PMSL) :) :) :) and 1.5 on an aero mousse dessert for after WI (mixed with my HexA of milk and spooned over a chopped banana and my hexB alpen bar!!! Mmmmm!!!)

Had 4 syns for small tub of cadbury philli on toast :) only thing I've got planned is 1 syn for 2 italian veggie sausage for tea with mash and beans. Need comfort food, not had a good night and day

Well I had some ketchup with my tea (1 syn) and now I am tucking into some Bubble Gum millions...had a savage sweet tooth lol (8 syns)

Just got the rocky road hifi light from group. Have eaten two (6 syns) and completely worth it...they are amazing!

Funsize malteasers at 5syns. Not sure what else yet.

Not had anything yet and I'm going to stay syn free until the evening. WI today so other half is cooking, going to do a thai green curry so 1 syn for the paste and then I'm treating myself to a wispa gold (13 syns)

Chinese for tea, not sure what I'll have but as its the step sons birthday we're doing a but lots and share thing so won't be easy. I'm sure I'll enjoy it though and work out the syns later!

I've had some Linda McCartney Sausages (4), honey on my French toast (1) and Aero Mousse (6...I think)

2 syns for ketchup and brown sauce squirts in bolognese and say 1 for a mouthful of light squirty cream. Trying to keep my syns low and kick my weight loss going again

Having chocolate philli later..... 6 syns worth, not sure what else, might have some meat free sausages, or I might syn the scan bran I'm using later rather then having it as a HEB

Back