What are you using your syns on today?

A harvester :) I'll be having the chicken & jacket potato, so it'll be SW friendly, but the syns will be for the oil used to cook the chicken & the sauces :)

1 for 100g Onken Fat Free Vanilla yoghurt

2 for a banana options

6 for some cheese on my butter bean stew = 9 for the day

None planned so far today. Maybe a freddo later for 5 Syns, or an extra Rocky Road HiFi Light for 3.

Tesco light choices sausage 3.5 syns, malteasers fun pack 5 syns, mayonnaise 1 syn, options hot chocolate 2 syns :)

just enjoying a weight watchers chocolate ice cream tub (4 syns) with 2 cadbury's caramel nibbles (1.5 syns). I also had a biscuit before, which I'm going to guess was like 3? it was one of those sandwich type biscuits. so, probably a total of 8.5 syns today, happy with that but no more today! still making up for a pizza hut binge at the weekend...

Starbucks coffee frappucino yum (8) custard cream (3) extra light mayo and extra bread in sandwich (2) and bbq sauce for my chips (2)

Activia FF Peach Yoghurt (½)
Asda giant mediterranean cous cous (1)
3 x ryvita wholegrain crackerbread (3)
1 tbsp extra light mayo (½)
½ tbsp brandy (1)
2 tbsp WW creme fraiche (1)
1 tbsp chocolate philadephia (2)
1 bag ryvita minis (4½)

TOTAL 13½ syns

:)

Morrisons meat free kiev (4)
extra light mayo (1)
tomato sauce (2)

then will probably have something chocolatey later, either a mallow (3) a kinder hippo (6) kitkat mint (5.5) or a cadbury caramel bunny (5)

Just had 2 rocky roads for He , then another 2 for 6 syns! Won't be getting those again :)

I'm not having any for the rest of the year at this rate because I think I ate about 4000 yesterday in Krispy Kreme donuts :) husbands birthday so we bought a dozen instead of a cake and had a family donut fest. The kids wanted to try all the flavours so we quartered them all and I kinda lost count after my third quarter lol. Think I had 6 pieces though and I have wicked bad sugar hangover today :(

I'm not having any for the rest of the year at this rate because I think I ate about 4000 yesterday in Krispy Kreme donuts :) husbands birthday so we bought a dozen instead of a cake and had a family donut fest. The kids wanted to try all the flavours so we quartered them all and I kinda lost count after my third quarter lol. Think I had 6 pieces though and I have wicked bad sugar hangover today :(

The highest syn doughnut for krispy kremes is 17.5 so if you divide that by 4 and times by 6 you've used 26.5 syns (well 26.25 but lets round it up to be safe) so not too bad to be fair, that can be made up with a couple of days having fewer syns

donna88 said:
The highest syn doughnut for krispy kremes is 17.5 so if you divide that by 4 and times by 6 you've used 26.5 syns (well 26.25 but lets round it up to be safe) so not too bad to be fair, that can be made up with a couple of days having fewer syns

Mmm, donughts :) I was pleased as punch when I found out the original glazed one was only 10 syns. Well worth it :)

Mmm, donughts :) I was pleased as punch when I found out the original glazed one was only 10 syns. Well worth it :)

I was very surprised when I saw the syns, well worth it for a treat while your out shopping :) around the same syns as millies cookies but I think you get more for the syns in a doughnut

Having eaten them yesterday I'm not sure 10 syns is right lol. They surely don't taste like a ten syn donut!!! The fancy ones are lovely but you can't beat an original glazed :)

Had no Syns so far today. Planning on an extra rocky road hifi light (3) and an options hot chocolate (2) with the soaps later on tonight :)

Back